Suggestions.

85 Orc Warrior
http://youtu.be/vkbylpSSyjU

Just raw footage for a video i plan on making, looking for suggestions.

P:S: This hasen't been editied at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This doesn't seem like a trap or anything.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
The quality is terrible and I hate your UI.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Thank's for the response, i thought it was decent quality in 720p. And i'm not a big fan of Addons that change my UI.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dam, bbygurl, youz sexii <33

Edit: On a more serious note, it seems fine to me.
Edited by Zèöl on 3/16/2012 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Is fine, just make videos in like the 13-20 minute range, don't be like all the other **** who release videos every 1-2 days showing things and you'll be fine IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
didn't zoom in on crits, so you should do that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I wasen't planning to, this hasen't been editied just wanted to know what people though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Needs better music and a sexy fire mage to back you up. HOOK ME UP IN GAME! I'll tell you what music you should use and such. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Its good, just get clips, enough to make a video, pref bgs/world pvp(maybe some arenas?)
Then work on editing yourself(or find someone to do it for you) and make a video.
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Not bad - I prefer videos without music (especially if you ever want to enter into Youtubes adsense program!).

Editing is pretty easy for my videos on youtube I use Final Cut and Sony Vegas, both have great tutorials on youtube. Both also will allow you to remove the black bars on the side.

And the quality is fine, youtube defaults to lower quality when you first click on a video (at least most of them) so you have to manually change it to higher quality when watching one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]