Does anyone remember...

63 Dwarf Warrior
I used to play this server in Vanilla and TBC, and there was a orc hunter.. He was a well known hunter and he always world PVP'd in Southshore/Tarren Mill. I completely forget his name, I think his name started with a "G".

And by well known, Alliance had guilds named after him, pretty much could ask anyone and they would know who he was. This mostly happened vanilla I believe.

Anyways, does anyone remember or know his name?

Thanks in advance,
Edited by Slashdance on 3/16/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Biohazard?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
No I don't think it was that, I'm almost positive it started with a G, but thanks anyways :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zoobert
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Im pretty sure thats it!, thanks alot. I swear I remember a G, but I guess I'm wrong.

Thanks again Mahezi!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
it was definitly zoobert
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Zoobert for sure.. Probably still in his T2 if he's playing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
ha. i remember zoo.. weird, i havnt played since TLK, come back, i have posting abilities again!!! WOOO. ha.. think i need to xfer off though.. seems dead here
Reply Quote
84 Orc Hunter
It was probably Zoobert.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
I remember that bastard...
Reply Quote
88 Orc Hunter
You guys all all wrong! it was me the one and only!But haven't played this tune in quite a while!
Reply Quote
Zoob no longer plays =(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Butts
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Meh, i was better
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Zoobert is/was terribad!

Vulty/Biohazard >

-Khar
Edited by Khraze on 11/8/2013 11:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
could be GCRACKA....used to do work with him on my dr00d scrubs
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You're talking about Zoobert for sure. He had a pet bat named Steve.
Edited by Crimcrashky on 5/6/2014 6:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
wow good memory, Crim, lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Does anyone remember the first high warlord? It was also a hunter. I think a female troll hunter and I think also began with a Z. Zindiya? I used to play here back then. I was Field Marshal Hugg, female night elf warrior. Field Marshal Hugg became Warlord Frendzi at some point. I remember PVPing against a guild called Void and their OP full tier 1 warrior flag carrier. The only other name I can remember is their shadow priest, Egria. Good times.

EDIT: I just posted a huge thread of screenshots with a lot of info that jogged my memory.
Edited by Frendzi on 5/24/2014 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I remember you Hugg, though I doubt you would remember me, I was Draukrathi rank 11 Dwarf Warr, I used to roll with Tete in his group back in the day. It's sad that this server used to be great, its a shame to see where it is now of days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]