Delete Please

90 Draenei Hunter
Edited by Nitestash on 7/20/2012 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
So to be clear I am looking to raid her not so much. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
[A]<Explicit Content> is currently seeking all classes, all levels for fun, social entertainment. Perks include bonus incentives, 6 guild tabs with 24/7 guild repairs and promotion opportunity incentives. For more details on incentives please pst me

New members have permission to guild invite. 300G per active member
per 10/15/20/25 guild level up. Active=same week as level up
Edited by Slanny on 3/13/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Yep I am still looking to find something that fits what I am looking for
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Looking for guilds that the times fit right.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We're not quite up to your level, but we're an evening east coast guild currently building up our 10 man team. Relatively small, but getting pretty close to that first 10 man.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I don't consider myself any "level" I just want a guild that likes to have fun. Rules are rules as long as everyone follows them and !@#$ isnt being made up on the fly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well we're a group of friends that like to joke around and play the game. If you're still interested in a home, we'd be happy to have you two as long as you aren't easily offended and you like killing stuff and making fun of trolls :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
thats a possibility. I am gonna look at a couple other options as well
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alrighty, well either way best of luck to you. There are a few really good groups of people around Medivh that I've met so far. We're just hoping to become one of them. :D
Reply Quote
The Transcendent is recruiting both raiders and casual players. We raid Mon-Thurs, 10-1 server. Attendance is not mandatory but appreciated. You can app at www.ttguild.org or send us a tell.
Thanks, good luck, Az
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Gonna toss up a few apps while I see what else is out there
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No Kids Allowed has officially migrated to Gods of the Radiant Soul, a level 25 guild. The GM is Fragdalia, and while I do not recruit on their behalf, you're more then welcome to hit her up in game if you two are still looking for a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
still looking while I test out Beta
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I see there isnt much going on Alliance side lately
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You're welcome to join Heroes of Fate. We rotate people through raid spots where possible and are 8/8. Catch me in-game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
next time online I will look. Pretty much seems like not many are raiding much anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gods of the Radiant Soul runs two weekly 10s groups, one on Friday night and one on Saturday night. We're also looking to start up a midweek progression group in MoP along with keeping the Friday/Saturday groups.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]