[H] <The Bench Warmers> moving to Stormreaver

85 Orc Death Knight
Hey all,

I've been on Thunderlord since Burning Crusade and basically running or co-running the same guild under different titles (Hand of Azazel, Perilous, The Bench Warmers). We've had some good times and some neat accomplishments here, but these days the server is so underpopulated that it's extremely hard to find good/dedicated players for raiding/progression. So, after talking with our raid team, we decided it's time to move to another server.

Stormreaver is the destination, and I'm hoping the large population will inspire us to great things. I'll miss seeing familiar names and the various love/hate relationships I've developed, though. If you ever decide you wanna get off the server, consider coming over to Stormreaver and running with us. Otherwise, best of luck in your gaming!

Sincerely,

Blubeard AKA Sintaur
Reply Quote
take care, good luck
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]