Petition to Bolster Fizzcrank's Population

90 Orc Death Knight
I started on Fizz and have alot of friends still on alli and horde side but i do agree with peace. We moved from the lack of recruitment possibilities for our progression. But i would like to see the server grow again i still have alts on fizz low lvl but no real reason to lvl them there. Good Luck Guys
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Agreed. I miss the good old days of seeing trade filled with LFM requests. Keep in mind a server is a computer resource in a room somewhere. It's not the server that is dying, it's the population thinking there are greener pastures elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
According to Warcraft Census
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=829&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=85&servertypeid=-1

Total Characters: 9,366
Showing Guild: All
Total Alliance: 6,315 - 67%
Total Horde: 3,051 - 33%
A to H Ratio: 2.1 : 1
Activity Ratio: 1.7 : 1
Edited by Boudecca on 5/1/2012 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Agree with you guys...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you Peace. Wrath was so much better for us.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I agree Peace, this server needs some help.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Signed. I approve of this message ^_^!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Signed. I'd hate to xfer..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
As much as you annoy me Peacefrog, I agree... we need to make hordeside better
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
Yeah, I recently returned have noticed (at least on Horde side) server seems emptier than in Wrath and the start of Cata.
/signed
Edited by Rannush on 5/31/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I agree with this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Alright then... Signed
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Signed. Would be nice to see Fizz populated again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
back in wrath was the only time i've enjoyed playing. back then ally and horde would bs together and have a good laugh at ourselves about wiping a run on a city. hell back then people from both factions could get in vent and just have fun. yeah were some that were a*******. now all that goes on is the same people doing raids and the rest of us just stand around the cities thinking about server xfer or just stop playing and not coming back for MoP
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I agree with you Peacefrøg.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
agreed, on alliance side we have over twice the amount of players and still feels dead. I feel sorry for you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Signed. hope this works!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/05/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Darkhorde
Signed. hope this works!
Remember me..?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Agreed. I played on this server all throughout Wrath til halfway through Cata on my Paladin. It started taking a nosedive (at least Horde side) around the time that I left to a more populated server. I had a lot of good times here with a lot of good people, hate to see it die out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]