Petition to Bolster Fizzcrank's Population

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Signed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Signed. Lets get this server rolling again. Tired of it being dead by Saturday and the Battle Group being made up of complete suck.
Edited by Mónster on 7/11/2012 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/11/2012 03:00 AMPosted by Mónster
Signed. Lets get this server rolling again. Tired of it being dead by Saturday and the Battle Group being made up of complete suck.

The Battlegroup is made up of several servers. That being said, for the Retaliation Battlegroup to go up in skill there'd have to be a bunch of good players joining every realm in the Battlegroup.

You can only classify a realm specifically for PvE, since Arenas and Rbgs can put you against people from any realm, and any Battlegroup.

I agree wholeheartedly with all of you, signed, Fizzcrank Horde has been dead for too long.

Always remember that the Realm does not make the players, the players make the Realm, and we definitely need more good people here.
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been playing on this server for less than 6 months, I don't know its history too well. I started a horde guild here as my wife had lower level alts on this server. I have hope that the horde population will one day grow larger. Here's hoping that this petition works, and thanks to all that have signed.

/signed
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
03/24/2012 01:39 AMPosted by Soheartless
So sad to see this once decent realm pummel down :[

fizzcrank was never 'decent' at just about anything, unless you include FTH/FTA. just sayin
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
@Cricke, Maybe you were alliance during wotlk.

07/21/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Spïce
I don't know its history too well

Had lots of world pvp and raids on alliance and horde servers, server was horde dominant. Newfie lead his famous FTH's and gave the server war bears. During beginning of cata all these dominant horde characters of fizzcrank dissapeared, quit, or xferred. I just went alli, if there's no population what can you do?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
nah i played horde, i remember newfie well, switched off at the end of wrath though
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Signed. The real problem, at least on the Horde side, seems to be that some of our best guilds have bolted, so a lot of people left and they don't even come back to play the alts that they left on the server.

It also seems that the population balance is way out of whack (technical term). We need to be merged with a server that is Horde dominate so that we can have some return to balance.

Then again, I'm not complaining about constant allie raids on Hellscream. We'd help you kill him if we could.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
signed!
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Warrior
I agree FIZZ can be BOOOOOOORING
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
FIZZ IZ BORING merge would be appreciated
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well as an ex-Fizzcrank player, I have to say guys.... "Stormrage ROCKS!" I still have a few toons on Fizzled, but once I transferred one toon over I quickly moved my other high level ones as well. I know the $ can be a pain but I have never regretted the move and was an investment with has paid out over time in a vastly better experience in game.
Reply Quote
07/26/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Iveyego
Well as an ex-Fizzcrank player, I have to say guys.... "Stormrage ROCKS!" I still have a few toons on Fizzled, but once I transferred one toon over I quickly moved my other high level ones as well. I know the $ can be a pain but I have never regretted the move and was an investment with has paid out over time in a vastly better experience in game.
who are youuuu
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I recognize that name....cant quite put my finger on it tho
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I recently came back to this server to help a friends guild start a raid team. I had a few toons still on here and decided to make a new rogue as well.

I gotta say that I agree with you 100%!!! i have spent the past 3 days trying to get into a pug on that server with a new level 85 rogue to start my daggers quest.

Before even posting in trade I got my newbie rogue to 380 ail fully gemmed and enchanted (Except the head enchant as i don't have enough rep yet) and no luck what-so-ever.

If i remember correctly i had DS regular cleared on this toon before i even hit 380 ail.

There are just no pug groups going, and the ones that do pretty much only take people they know. My guild chat on Thrall scrolls faster then trade chat here!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Transfer
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Latest stats, according to
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=829&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=85&servertypeid=-1

Total Characters: 8,846
Showing Guild: All
Total Alliance: 6,453 - 73%
Total Horde: 2,393 - 27%
A to H Ratio: 2.7 : 1
Activity Ratio: 2.2 : 1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I agree this server is nearly dead
Reply Quote
82 Undead Mage
help fizzledrank
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
This server is dying! Let's get a merge!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]