Breath Of Cenarius

Do I have to do the instance to complete this quest?

Because my chances of finding people for this instance are slim to none, like most instances I try.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Yes, the quest objectives are in Blackrock Depths. Though, this is the druid quest, and you seem to be a priest.
Reply Quote
64 Night Elf Druid
Sorry typed the question on the wrong toon, this is my druid.

Though is it still possible to complete this quest without finding a group. Or do I just skip it and move on the other zones and quests?

Ty mate
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
You can choose Specific Dungeons in the Dungeon Finder to queue for Blackrock Depths. Though I understand that some people don't like the dungeon and won't stick around if they get queued in there, so if you are intent on completing the quest, you may have to wait a while to get a complete group. The good news is, that when you eventually do get a group, most of them will probably also be doing their class quests, and open to the idea of helping you with yours.

The quest reward, Headdress of the Green Circle, is good enough that it's probably worth the wait. You'll likely have it until you reach Outland around level 60. Not to mention, it's ANTLERS. What's not to like? You'll keep it around for transmogrification later. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can choose Specific Dungeons in the Dungeon Finder to queue for Blackrock Depths. Though I understand that some people don't like the dungeon and won't stick around if they get queued in there, so if you are intent on completing the quest, you may have to wait a while to get a complete group. The good news is, that when you eventually do get a group, most of them will probably also be doing their class quests, and open to the idea of helping you with yours.

The quest reward, Headdress of the Green Circle, is good enough that it's probably worth the wait. You'll likely have it until you reach Outland around level 60. Not to mention, it's ANTLERS. What's not to like? You'll keep it around for transmogrification later. :)

I'm using it for transmogrification now :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Of course an easy way to get the BRD class quests done is to find a friend or guildie willing to run you through to get the quest done in there. This is a good way to get any dungeon quest done that normal pug groups are unwilling to spend the extra time to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]