BEST HPAL ON GARONA?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol jks I know its me, just wanted to know if there was any contenders out there.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Pritty sure it was skoopz on the horde back in Wrath, but right now its up for grabs, as long as you don't have anyone who will CHALLENGE YOU.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
IT'S A CHALLLLLLEEEENNNNNGGGEEEE!!! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !! !! 1111 ! ! 22 !
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Transmog'ing your BoA mace onto your epic 85 weapon automatically disqualifies you from any 'best of' competition.

.......look don't get mad at me, i don't make the rules, i just think them up and then write them down.

So currently top horde paly is still the menacing looking rock in the corner of Org that we gave a shield to.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your transmog set gets a 4/10.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/rampage/3v3?comp=2&team=&realm=51&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=filter

yw
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/rampage/3v3?comp=2&team=&realm=51&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=filter

yw

hahah GO GARRITHOS!!... reppin the horde 2200 palys.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
K so Garrithos and Desjardin are contenders.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well, Desjardin is definitely #1, looks like #2 is Wakos.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Shout out to my boy Wakos
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It is I, greetest paladinz in teh worldz.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^ detee is the man
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
I'd be more interested in a list of people on this server who aren't complete D-bags.

Shame there isn't a statistics tab entry for that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'd be more interested in a list of people on this server who aren't complete D-bags.

Shame there isn't a statistics tab entry for that.

-Facemelterx-

Highest dbag rating: -5

Doing good baby, gotta keep tanking that rating.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
At the top of my list of D-bags.... people who call out someones integrity on anonymous alts. Confrontation over the internet is scary no doubt.

Also, I love how there is always one random dude that weighs in with something along the lines of 'who cares who is the best X' or 'people who care about who is the best X are dumb and need to just enjoy playing the game'.

Granted these people are almost ALWAYS people who couldn't get out of the 1400 bracket even if they had God as a 2s partner. But more over, it's just fun competition. Striving to be the best at something is bad? A little smack-talk doesn't hurt anything.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
You're right.

I will concede that everyone does, in fact, care about the pvp ratings of people they have never heard of, will never group with, and will surely never actually pvp with. And that anyone who believes otherwise is probably so bad at pvp that they lack the ability to form a reasonable opinion on the matter.

From reading these threads, one can come to the definitive conclusion that there is a link between being a "competitive" player and being a D-bag. So, in essence, these threads fair nicely for being a who's who of douchery.

Also, integrity? Whose did I call out? I didn't name anyone. I merely pointed out a feature I wished to see.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You're right.

I will concede that everyone does, in fact, care about the pvp ratings of people they have never heard of, will never group with, and will surely never actually pvp with. And that anyone who believes otherwise is probably so bad at pvp that they lack the ability to form a reasonable opinion on the matter.

From reading these threads, one can come to the definitive conclusion that there is a link between being a "competitive" player and being a D-bag. So, in essence, these threads fair nicely for being a who's who of douchery.

Also, integrity? Whose did I call out? I didn't name anyone. I merely pointed out a feature I wished to see.

That's like me saying that there is a link between being a non-competitive player and drawing false conclusions and stereotypes. Just because you're one person that happens to be dumb doesn't mean every other non-competitive player is the same.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Expected response.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Glad to see you foresaw someone calling you out for being stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]