BEST HPAL ON GARONA?

100 Undead Warlock
"This is exactly the type of sweeping generalities that broad my generalizations because my points being that overwhelmingly proves me irreconcilably indifferent to PvPers who's rating is measurably higher than the progression of my facts seeing as how my opinons is such that the underlying truth shows how....."

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself at this point.

Come to think of it.... that's a great reason to post on an anonymous alt. Finally, took 4 pages of posts but I found a smart move your your part. Slick.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Don't worry, I was pretty much done with this thread. I just felt like pointing out that #!*! ASCII art and desiring unrequited !@#$%^-* is some classy business.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
People like you make me sad. You have such strong opinions but you can't express it without anonymity. I hope one day you find true strength deep down and are able to conquer your fear of internet users judging you.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I wholeheartedly thank every participant in this thread for making Archaeology grinding 100% more tolerable.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
03/21/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Moan
I wholeheartedly thank every participant in this thread for making Archaeology grinding 100% more tolerable.

I just disliked your post....but only b/c you chose to grind arch, the &%$s wrong with you?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You get your mount bro?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You guys are all smelly nerds.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
It's funny how pissed SOME people get (not naming names here, I think it's pretty obvious) when they can't call people out on their rating or experiance. Drives them crazy, not being able to flaunt their 'superiority' over them and call them out.

Had this rogue posted on their 1550 main or even their 1800 main, the elitists in this thread would not have even given them the time of day becasue they are just not worth it to them. In remaining anonymous their opinion is still valid. Maybe if you didnt carry yourself with this holier than thou get on my f**king level kid kind of attitude you could avoid being (called)
d-bags.

TL;DR: anonymous troll is successful troll.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
It's funny how pissed SOME people get (not naming names here, I think it's pretty obvious) when they can't call people out on their rating or experiance. Drives them crazy, not being able to flaunt their 'superiority' over them and call them out.

Had this rogue posted on their 1550 main or even their 1800 main, the elitists in this thread would not have even given them the time of day becasue they are just not worth it to them. In remaining anonymous their opinion is still valid. Maybe if you didnt carry yourself with this holier than thou get on my f**king level kid kind of attitude you could avoid being (called)
d-bags.

It's amazing, after all these comments people still can't read. Your arena ratings, or lack thereof, don't have any say, either way, on whether you are right or wrong in a general sense. Just because Conrad is a multi rank 1 doesn't mean he's always right whenever he posts, nor does it make me always wrong because I've only been 2100 on a few characters.

However, if we're talking about pvp abilities, it's not up for debate who's the better person, or who has played with better people, or is more qualified to judge a person's abilities than the 2800+ player vs the 2100 or 1500.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

d-bags.

Almost entirely incorrect. If they posted on their 1550 or 1800 main, I (and i'm probably guessing Conrad also) would have the take of 'ok, so since you are not a higher ranked player... AANNDDD you have spoken with maayyybbeee 2%-3% of the upper ranked players (tops), this means you have no experience at the upper rating....AANNDDDD you dont associate directly with players at that level, so how do you know the majority are d-bags?'

Valid question, one he knew he wouldn't be able to answer w/o sounding further uneducated and unprepared on the subject. Hence the lvl 80 alt kept himself a secret.

Also, go ahead and tell me who sounded pissed. Had some nice debate going here, but i dont recall anyone using alot of !!!!!!! or CAPITOL LETTERS B/C ITS TIME FOR THEM TO !@#$ TO EFFING RETARTED THAT YOU THINK.... none of that happened. I get a feeling you are probably going to be the same as our rogue buddy, claims w/o backing it up with evidence or facts, but here's hoping you're better with use of logic. So what evidence shows someone in here was 'pissed' ?

TL;DR: anonymous troll stays anonymous because he'd further prove our point with his main.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

d-bags.

Hey Drseus,

It's not that I wanted to flaunt my "superiority", it's a matter of someone's opinion not being valid to me if they can't express it proudly. I don't have any respect for people that talk trash to people for absolutely no reason and do it anonymously.

Don't worry, you're not on that list because I know who you are.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Hey Drseus,

It's not that I wanted to flaunt my "superiority", it's a matter of someone's opinion not being valid to me if they can't express it proudly. I don't have any respect for people that talk trash to people for absolutely no reason and do it anonymously.

Don't worry, you're not on that list because I know who you are.

Snap.

So not only did your super hidden secret identity get called out, but you were shown 2 different ways of why your highly presumptuous post was incorrect.

Don't get pissed....
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I'm not trying to call people out here or piss people off (this is a game...), im not even saying I agree with him. I simply wanted to state the reason he would remain anonomys is to avoid the 'rating card' and prove to obviously be quite annoying.

03/22/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Untrax
you were shown 2 different ways of why your highly presumptuous post was incorrect.

^ this is not what it was suppose to be about, sorry if it was interperated that way. In my own experiance I have not yet had a conversation with a higher rated player (on gayrona) in which they didnt look down their noses at me, you can see why he might call those players d-bags.

edit cuz spelling and stuff.
Edited by Kuthros on 3/22/2012 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
hahaha you keep saying pissed off, who is?

You: i think X
Me: i think you are incorrect because of Y, explain why you think X
You: whoa I'm not trying to piss anyone off

...huh?

Do you realize how few higher ranked players there are on Garona? Alliance is ahead of Horde, but way waayyy behind many other servers.
I'm not sure you grasp the concept of sample audience size.

Just as some background as to why i'm arguing this so heavily (i believe i've mentioned this earlier in the thread) I have spoken with about 10 rank 1 players, and close to 20 different gladiators at one point in time or another when i was learning to PvP in mid LK. Most of them were very nice and cordial.

My sample audience size is quite a bit bigger than yours (I'm assuming) and still i really haven't spoken with enough of them to form a good rational opinion, so i really don't see how you can.

Now if you said you've only spoken with 2 high ranked players on this server, on they were both #*%@s, therefore a couple of the high ranked players on our server are #*%@s..... great, logical, at least solid grounds for a logical discussion. However, i'm not sure you understand the difference.

Side note: just in case you're wondering.... i am not pissed off right now, just an FYI.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The speed god has arrived.
Reply Quote
92 Human Rogue
+ rep
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
^^ these two nerds are the smelliest. THEY NEED A WASH.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Please don't insult mah purple pixels, they validate me as a human being.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Clearly.. I am. AS PROT
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
desjardin obviously. i swear these threads answer themselves
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]