Scrogglez - Fire Mage Streaming

twitch.tv/scrogglez

Who am I?
I go by the name Scroggz but some call me Josh. I have been playing WoW since the release of the game. My past raiding experiences have been in many top guild's on Detheroc:

Van : I played a Mage in Vae Victum
BC: Mage in Core and a resto druid in prowlers of the night
Wrath: Dk in End Guys and a resto druid in prowlers of the night
Cata: Resto Shaman, Mage, Warrior (prot/fury) in Prowlers of the Night

Why should you watch my stream?
I am a dedicated gamer to Wow and I have had high experience with the classes I play. I try to give tips about playing and how we do our fights. I like to ask questions to better players on how to improve my game play and how they do the fights as well.

Your guild progression isn't top - why do you say you have high experience?
Its not so much about how high your guild is, players matter too. I try to be the best player I can be. I try not to let myself down or my guild mates.

Raid times are Tues/Wed 10pm - 2 am central

we are <prowlers of the night>
Reply Quote
Thanks all that tuned in to watch- after a rough start we ended up downing heroic ultra after a few close attempts.

We'll be streaming teh rest of the raid tonight @ 11pm central
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Sooooo bad
Edited by Urzus on 3/15/2012 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I blame Towelliee for this rash of twitch streaming that's been going on lately.
Reply Quote
Been streaming for a while now - use to stream on Owned.tv but I like twitch a bit better.

Anways - working on heroic hagara tonight

we are 3/8 heroic starting @ 10 central!
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
PvP and maybe I'd watch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]