10 Man Raiding is a JOKE!

100 Troll Druid
Gogo 2 hr clears, and now 25s can finally down Blackhorn! /celebration

Hopefully! Even though I'm more concerned with there only being three 10 man guilds that have downed him. This server really is terrible.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

78 / 246 = We're better than 68% of US servers. Although I think that says something about US servers more than anything.

We'd be 178 / 265 in Europe, 33/35 in Taiwan, and 24/24 in Korea. Man, Americans suck.

edit: One of the top Korean guilds is named "Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken" lol
Edited by Tehbarron on 3/21/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/21/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Tehbarron
edit: One of the top Korean guilds is named "Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken" lol

/gquit...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/21/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Tehbarron
78 / 246 = We're better than 68% of US servers. Although I think that says something about US servers more than anything.

Nice to see that Stormscale's top 50 US ranking from late Firelands/ early DS disappeared. 78th is where it's been pretty much constantly since ICC.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
03/22/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Krestus

Nice to see that Stormscale's top 50 US ranking from late Firelands/ early DS disappeared. 78th is where it's been pretty much constantly since ICC.

Yeah, Madness being a joke on 25m caused servers with 25m guilds to hop up that ranking list, and servers with 10m guilds to fall. Killing Madness ~2 weeks before we did gives you a world <150 ranking, which any 25m guild that was good did immediately after killing spine post-nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10 man is easier =/= 25 man raiding content in harder

Its just a management issue.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest

Wrong, Certain fights are easier in both. Good try though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Shut up punk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hai guise im hur
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Yeah, Madness being a joke on 25m caused servers with 25m guilds to hop up that ranking list, and servers with 10m guilds to fall. Killing Madness ~2 weeks before we did gives you a world <150 ranking, which any 25m guild that was good did immediately after killing spine post-nerf.

On an absolute scale of discrepancy of difficulty, there is nothing in this expansion that can hold a candle to Heroic Madness. 25-man version is a an absolute joke - you could kill it by accident on 25-mans.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I didn't know One O One could troll about 10m's being easier in horde trade chat. But the role could easily be reversed. Go try and fill a roster of 25 consistent raiders and go do what you have done in 10m. But everything aside, gratz on kills stuff is still not easy on 10m.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I'm pretty sure 5 mans are even easier and I challenge any guild that runs heroic 10 or 25 man content to drop into the heroic 5 man tier. Successful 3/3 HoT runs will earn you a /wave and 1c.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Lol, your so funny bro!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Wrong, Certain fights are easier in both. Good try though.

But I thought it would be easier to whip 9 other people into shape compared to 24 other people?
Meh, I could be wrong.
Honestly if the 10 man had the exact players as the 25 man, well both are at a good rating, one may have easier fights then the other on different bosses but that is bound to happen.
I kinda feel bad for blizz employers because no matter what they put out we cry D:

"Can't we all just get along?" - Dagkin the Imp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You cant 'whip' people into shape. They suck or they don't suck. You trim the fat. Sadly, 25s on stormscale are full of fat. And because they have the stereotype of '10s don't matter' they will continue to attempt to carry said fat until their guild dies of diabetes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/29/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Irial
You cant 'whip' people into shape. They suck or they don't suck. You trim the fat. Sadly, 25s on stormscale are full of fat. And because they have the stereotype of '10s don't matter' they will continue to attempt to carry said fat until their guild dies of diabetes.

Yes but stormscale raids have been that way forever, yet at least some guilds have been around since classic with little to no hiccups, and idk about the whip part, I've some seen people go from window lickers that should be playing in traffic to decent players. For the most part yes if they are missing (or have too many) Chromosomes you can't fix that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Recruit off server!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
03/29/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Lâxus
Yes but stormscale raids have been that way forever, yet at least some guilds have been around since classic with little to no hiccups

Would you consider progressing slowly a hiccup?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/29/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Tehbarron
Yes but stormscale raids have been that way forever, yet at least some guilds have been around since classic with little to no hiccups

Would you consider progressing slowly a hiccup?

Depends on how slowly, currently yes. Over the last few years no not really. Although we are a progression guild we do not press hard or recruit enough to be "hardcore" Cata for 25 as a whole has just been rough due the lack of people interested in 25 man guilds, and yes, recruiting off server is always an option. Which brings me back to the not recruiting enough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]