Experienced Priest Looking For Group/Guild

85 Human Priest
Hello!

I've been playing WoW off and on since Vanilla and I started raiding in BC. I've leveled countless Priests (and other healing inclined classes) in all sorts of builds and honestly when it comes to WoW healing is really all I know and wish to know.

I came to this server to follow a raiding guild about 7-8 months ago and, of course, they failed to meet expectations so terribly that I just took a break from the whole game. Now I'm back and I've got a few dungeons to catch up on. I'm looking for a group or guild to assist me with learning the ins and outs of those dungeons because I'm not eager to fight with a pug about it.

In the case of the guild being deemed awesome I'll most likely stick around. I am looking to raid again in the future, so keep that in mind. :)

tl;dr - Need group/guild for Hour of Twilight runs.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
d00d
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Productive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]