Toniyayo, we comin fo you

85 Dwarf Paladin
ay yo this is big gangsta kumbi big gangsta keezy big gangsta heezy weezy deezy whatever you wanna call me reppin west side reppin compton and reppin playdough till I drop. Im making a brief post here explainin myself cuz sommayall may had hurd dat I got assassinated by suge knight but that aint be how it went down I wuz wearing a bullet proof vest and right now im hidin out in a secret gubmint bunker with my boys tupac and biggie. And im makin dis post to tell yall 1 thing, me 'pac and biggie startin up a new real life guild called playdough: Compton District and toniyayo guess what? We comin fo you. We gone rap battle and imma diss you and imma make you look a fool in front of ur gurl an imma steal yo girl. Peace out until next time knowmsayin? swag swag swag swagga

#BGKBasedSwagKumbi
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im making a brief post here explainin myself cuz sommayall may had hurd dat I got assassinated by suge knight but that aint be how it went down I wuz wearing a bullet proof vest

I actually heard that you got an 'F' in your Phys-Ed class, and thus your mother and father grounded you for two months, and put a freeze on your WoW account.

This is also further proof that getting children vaccinated at a young age can have significant consequences such as ADHD, tourettes, autism, and just general retardation.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Yee yee YEE dats mah boi M-stayne up on it
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
ay yo weres all da peeple at mang
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]