LF Weekend/Weekday Morning Raiding Guild

90 Human Paladin
I'm currently playing from India and the time difference there makes it difficult for me to raid during the weekdays according to regular server timings because I'm usually in college during those times. I'm currently LF a weekday morning or weekend late night raiding guild. I currently have a 397 Ret Paladin (main) and a 391 Enhc Shaman (alt) which both are 8/8 N and 1/8 H on my Ret Paladin.

My available raid timings are (according to server time)

Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am onwards

Friday - Sunday: 11:00 pm onwards

If any guilds are able to fit me into these possible timings please send me a mail in-game. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Somebody take him!

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes so I can stop flooding Trade chat with my spam. I'm almost as bad as Harroy now :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Not totally sure what you mean by 7:30am/11:00pm ONWARDS. But you raided with us last night so was that time good?

We raid Tu/Th 11:00pm-2:00am server time (8:00-11:00pm pst) so if that works for you, you can visit our website at nice.wowstead.com and put an application in. NICE is always looking for good, reliable players :)
Edited by Muttonman on 3/16/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What Mutton said.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Pretty sure he was looking to join you guys a few weeks back anyways :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
www.the-aftermath.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]