90 Troll Mage
Only if they're the chocolate ones!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Congratulations!
You've registered your Guild Wars 2 account!Hope you guys had an awesome easter, still recovering from the peanut filled choco bunny of doom that I ate.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
5/8 rofl
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Icon! the only true 25man guild left! /hi
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
But daddy, I don't wanna play arcane...
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
04/10/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
Were not 5/8, were 6/8, the thread just needs to be updated there mr 3/8 normal.

I heard that since I don't make it a point to raid you're allowed to insult me. This content is a joke and I know it. I and any other retard with half a brain can play this expansion's scripted fights; trust me you aren't good.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Lol schnapp stop talking you baddie.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
04/10/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Narcolepsy

I heard that since I don't make it a point to raid you're allowed to insult me. This content is a joke and I know it. I and any other retard with half a brain can play this expansion's scripted fights; trust me you aren't good.

Ya, just like any retard without a brain can make 2500 pvp rating in like what, a few weeks? When did I ever say anything in this game was hard, when did I ever say I was any good at anything? When did I ever insult you?

Damn, trolls just make up !@#$ anymore these days. They don't even try. Where'd all the good trolls go, why are we stuck with these dumb %^-*s all the time.

04/11/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Ekiv

In short you're both !@#$ters that are afraid of being insulted
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Can't we play nice?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

In short you're both !@#$ters that are afraid of being insulted

I am not afraid of anything. Maybe Heights, but that's it really. Also, i don't understand why you still hate on players? You don't even PvE or have cleared the relevant content, how can you judge?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
All I know is that all of these comments remind me of one thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJEBiI85hM&
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
L87 spell -- Ascendance up on beta. Very cool in my opinion
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Axes... upside down...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
... no
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Arcane?

Is meso making you do things you dont want to do heika? so help me meso I will find you and I will do [ Insert very scary ominous thing here]
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Naw just spine =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]