Firelord title coupled with Red Firebird

90 Worgen Death Knight
Do you like shinies? Do you like titles? Do you like mounts? Do you have cash burning a hole in your pocket? Then we have an offer for you!

Meridian of Ghostlands <A> is currently selling the Firelord title coupled with Red Firebird dropped from Heroic Ragnaros. Meridian is a long established guild since BC and have been achieving server firsts since inception. We are currently ranked 253 in the world, US Rank of 37.

What we are offering is an unique opportunity for players to capitalise on that will give them all heroic bosses in Firelands, enabling the Firelords title, and shall be in receipt of the Firebird Mount from Ragnaros. So you may be asking yourself, how do I get involved and what would this experience cost?

All up it will set you back 120K gold, and 3 hours of your time at most. We will only be taking one person per week to ensure the experience is unique, and you take away something other than just a title and mount from it. You'll be running alongside world class players with an experienced team who will assist with any queries you have during encounters and tips and tricks in general. Each player has at least 2 years of WoW raiding experience under their belts so a vast wealth of knowledge is at your disposal.

You will also receive all loot that you may be able to use (heroic tier tokens, heroic items, etc) with Boe's, patterns all as a straight roll at the end of the run. At this stage we are keeping Legendary staff components within guild as well as the agility neck piece from Heroic Ragnaros, but should you require them please discuss this before raid with the raid leader.

What we expect from you:
Respect the instance and not dismiss or underestimate the challenge of the encounters just because you “out gear” the content by a tier.
Come prepared with all necessary consumables such as flasks and potions for the duration.
Come prepared with an understanding of what the hard mode encounters involve.
Ventrilo with a working headset and mic.

What you can expect from us:
An experienced raid team ready at your disposal to attain a heroic 7/7 Firelands standing, along with as many achievements we can do to put you on your way for the Corrupted Firehawk.
Fish feasts, and most likely a cauldron for a flask on the day.
An enjoyable and memorable experience.

The scheduled time for this venture at this stage will be set for Sundays at 4pm CST, pending changes at our discretion to ensure we can accommodate your needs.

So this sounds good, but how do you become involved?
As we are operating under Ghostlands you can contact us at:
http://meridian-ghostlands.guildomatic.com/forums/
Or sending a private message to Palinq or Lasinira under the forums or ingame mail on Ghostlands.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

- Lasinira, Meridian of Ghostlands<A>
Edited by Carnassier on 3/16/2012 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Had our first successful run. Hope for many more.
Edited by Lasinira on 3/19/2012 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Yep, first sold.

WTS more!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My RealID is pbsellars_1982@yahoo.com.au - it's easier for me to manage in game whispers rather than ingame mail and attempting to get back to people.

Otherwise you can express interest at http://meridian-ghostlands.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4451 - don't forget to resgister with your toon name to help me out later. :)

Look forward to hearing from you!

- Lasi
Reply Quote
Just wondering why it would take 3 hours to do the whole thing?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Realistically it doesn't but having a buffer of time for us allows a few scenarios. We normally clear 6/7 in an hour roughly, and then spend another 30 minutes clearing trash to Rag and getting straight onto it. We also take a short break before pulling Rag to ensure we're focused for it as things like dreadflame management and meteors can still wipe the raid.

All up we'd be done in two hours at most but if we decide to go for an achieve it'll take a bit more time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/24/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Lasinira
things like dreadflame management and meteors can still wipe the raid.

lol lavawave
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
ah okay just checking that's all lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Another successful run today. Hoping for many more. Have changed the times also to 7pm server start; if you wish a different time we can accomodate but it's best for us at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Buy more birds, I want more gold.
Edited by Mistbeaver on 3/26/2012 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I don't even have that kind of gold laying around mist :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Where can we purchase people?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Spankwire.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
very nice spankwire is one of the few sites that allows me to one click stream with noscript rather than "temporarily allow all scripts for this page"which i do not prefer. also xvideos.but without said precatuions both sites will put a whammy on the pc. you have gained rep with me today.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Another successful run today. :)
Edited by Lasinira on 3/30/2012 4:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We're booked up until the weekend of the 27th April, and we're open to do runs on Friday, Sunday and Monday nights.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Blood Legion sells these runs for 270k...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]