Best of the best...

90 Undead Warrior
Who's the best of each class? Best DK, best drood, best hunter, best mage, best paladin, best priest, best rogue, best shammy, best lock, best warrior?

Post who you think below and feel free to give your reasoning! (this is for pvp of course)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
TF
My boy brad dude <3
I vote Axio greatest rogue US
Reply Quote
35 Dwarf Warrior
PvP hasn't been the same since BC. when a level 49 twink arms warrior could kill a bad level 70 lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
-no longer adding names to the list-
Edited by Phooze on 4/17/2012 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
LA LA LA LA
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Gonna level that Ele shaman so me and axel can do that Super Nova Cleave
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
If you go horde on it
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Yeah cause I ain't going human.
Reply Quote
I wanna be ..the very best
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
MEMEMEME I WANNA BE A PART OF SOMETHING
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
I am by far the best holy paladin.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Beckwin #1.

For everything.
Reply Quote
66 Tauren Paladin
Paladin - Tinyhorn, He teach you power of inner horn.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You realize that none of my ratings were achieved with axel right invictus?
If you really think he "carries" me, ask him for yourself.

Yes, I put myself in that slot, because I am the highest rated spriest on server.
Problem? Please name a more suited player if you think there is one.

Edit: You really need to stop %!!#-riding axel. I know he's your hero, but he's not better than every single person he plays with, sorry to burst your bubble.
Edited by Phooze on 3/18/2012 4:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I overestimated your intelligence.

It's cocky to be confident in one's ability, or to realize that i'm the best of my class/spec on a server? You don't even make sense, it's not as if i'm on a competitive pvp server full of other high end shadow priests, please go somewhere else with your nonsense.

Edit: you don't have to doubt anything, i got my rating when axel was horde, and i was alliance, we even queued in to each other and went 2-2. So unless you know what you're talking about, you can politely shut the !@#$ up. :)
Edited by Phooze on 3/18/2012 5:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Why do you ignorantly assume i'm praising myself?

Is it that outlandish to state a fact? If Axel came in here and named himself the best mage, i'm sure you wouldn't be all over him calling him out in this way, but because axel is the only high rated player you've seen in your entire life, you assume he is this god like figure that makes no mistakes and towers over all others and carries everyone and everything around him to greatness.

You're a joke, and I wouldn't expect anything more out of you, to let's agree to disagree.
For future reference, do your research before submitting your opinion on a subject you know nothing about.
Edited by Phooze on 3/18/2012 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]