Best of the best...

85 Human Priest
I guess I'm just not really sure what you're expecting.. do you think every server has 10 glad teams on it? lol Maelstrom isn't very populated, and the people that are on it, aren't made up of a high percentage of high end pvpers.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I was invited to duelist kingdom but some 3 foot tall kid in 2 inch thick glasses threw away my best cards.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm such a badass
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/17/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Phooze
I guess I'm just not really sure what you're expecting.. do you think every server has 10 glad teams on it? lol Maelstrom isn't very populated, and the people that are on it, aren't made up of a high percentage of high end pvpers.

It more break down to the fact that only so meany "good" play can get it to begin with.

We still don't have any high warlord :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I was 2301 in rbgs on my priest when i was horde :P i should have played more
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
qq has 2 grand marshals from lol season 9, kinda surprised no horde got that far
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/18/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Hate
qq has 2 grand marshals from lol season 9, kinda surprised no horde got that far

As for last season there were a number of people from Stormhooves the Rager, Mow and a number of guild.
This season was pretty dead with only Mow doing them and never getting over 1600. Now plz keep in mind iv been guildless and no guild group have ever looked for a Arms warrior much less a pugger sent the Cross realm RBG's have come out.

No one on horde can get over 2k RBG score this season and i keep my eyes out for Xfers.
Edited by Lisano on 4/18/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
could always go prot and try to find cross server groups

edit: only reason i mentioned s9 was because it was extremely difficult to lose rating back then so all you had to do was pug games constantly (Like Seed did) to get up there
Edited by Hate on 4/18/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
could always go prot and try to find cross server groups

edit: only reason i mentioned s9 was because it was extremely difficult to lose rating back then so all you had to do was pug games constantly (Like Seed did) to get up there

If i didt hate FCing so much...
I just really like arms and it has the feel iv been wanting from this game sent i started. So i hope next EXP arms warrior have a place in RBG's and i get into some cross realms then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
http://www.twitch.tv/thorrior/b/315909089

7:09:30

living by the hairs on my chinny chin chin
Edited by Phooze on 4/23/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
what "theory crafting" are you referring to here

gemming/reforging isn't as complicated as you think :p
Edited by Phooze on 4/23/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I found the warrior super fun to watch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe

It is when you're gemming solid mastery as a fire mage for RBGs
Reply Quote
84 Dwarf Warrior

It is when you're gemming solid mastery as a fire mage for RBGs

hey man, ignite STACKS

but ticks down faster than he can cast scorch since he has no haste
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I lol at people who think 1v1, arenas and BGs are real PVP. 50v50 (50v1) battles are real man sports.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
04/24/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Rahqwas
I lol at people who think 1v1, arenas and BGs are real PVP. 50v50 (50v1) battles are real man sports.

I lol at people who say other people "glitch" and use "lag macros" to beat them in duels too...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
Your "theorycrafting" is wrong for that too, then.

eta: damnable swype and your autocorrect
Edited by Amunastus on 4/25/2012 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]