First macro I'll be making in MoP

85 Blood Elf Mage
#showtooltip blink
/castsequence alter time, blink
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Mages will be all over the place in MoP lol. And if we pair ourselves with Warlocks there will be so many portals and teleportations the opponent might as well just stand still and take it...

Or a rogue for AoE stealth lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
pom pyro returns!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
#showtooltip blink
A macro like this is fine as long as you realize it doesn't save you any binds. You're still going to need to have just blink and just alter time binded somewhere else. Theres going to be times when you want to alter time without using blink, or vise versa. Theres a gcd between the casts. Honestly, I think you'd save space overall just to keep those two spells on seperate binds.

edit: A good practice for spells you tend to use in rapid succession is to bind them to positions on the keyboard that use two different fingers. For example Q and F. Q uses your ring finger and F uses your pointer.
Edited by Esmee on 3/18/2012 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
#showtooltip blink
A macro like this is fine as long as you realize it doesn't save you any binds. You're still going to need to have just blink and just alter time binded somewhere else. Theres going to be times when you want to alter time without using blink, or vise versa. Theres a gcd between the casts. Honestly, I think you'd save space overall just to keep those two spells on seperate binds.

edit: A good practice for spells you tend to use in rapid succession is to bind them to positions on the keyboard that use two different fingers. For example Q and F. Q uses your ring finger and F uses your pointer.

I know, I just like macros :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Mine will be:

#showtooltip Pyroblast
/Castsequence
/Cast Presence of Mind
/Cast Pyroblast

I'm HOPING Arcane Power is now usable with PoM again for even more fun.... :)

Arcane will not have access to Pyroblast unfortunately...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
No, but Fire will have access to PoM at 15. So no AP/PoM/Pyro.

However, freeze + Frostbolt>PoM Frostbolt shatters will make me giggle.

edit: Ok, so, I'm probably slow in thinking this....but stack haste enough to Deep Freeze, hard cast 2 Frostbolts>PoM Frostbolt? Splat?
Edited by Aldiana on 3/18/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
you probably wont be able to do that any how cuz of global cool downs

but if it were possible you could ratherdo ffb than frost bolt because it does more damage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]