Shwazy -- Best shaman on Eitrigg?

61 Night Elf Hunter
I just had the "pleasure" of tanking a mid-40s LFG with a hunter named Meganfoxx-Eitrigg who "accidentally" kept pulling trash packs and blaming me. The healer, Holypoop-Eitrigg, would also face-pull extras (they queued together). It was pretty obvious they were terrible, and just there to grief.

But anyway the hunter claimed creds from having the "best shaman on my server", which is allegedly "Shwazy". I just posted here so you all could tell me some legendary stories about the best shaman on the server.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eitrigg/Shwazy/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/eitrigg/Geared%20For%20War/roster?character=shwazy&sort=rank&dir=a

Suggest you talk to his GM.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Lol @ best, thats a good one.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
LOL only in his dreams, the best shamie on Eitrigg is some dude on the horde side from <Anzacs>, Gnip or whetever his name is.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
lolz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm the best Shammy on Eitrigg, just look at me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
But you're not on Eitrigg.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I can xfer back and I guess i could be the best shaman on this realm if i tried SUPER HARD =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/27/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Pewpewlazurz
But you're not on Eitrigg.

Oh hey its Icandance
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
haahahahaa i didnt know that there was a best shammy in Eitrigg what
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Did every decent player leave eitrigg Horc i miss you baby <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
lol i used to keep up with wow-heroes to keep an eye on the "top dogs". Was 7th for a long while there as shaman in general and the first in that list as elemental, but not once had I ever seen a Schwazy even in the top 25 lol.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I could transfer this toon back to eitrigg and be a better shaman..
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'm transferring back so I can AFK in Org more.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/26/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Anthony
I'm transferring back so I can AFK in Org more.

Area 52 is no different once you got content on farm what do you end gamers do nw?

I have no time to afk to busy wiping on 15% nerfed spine and probably 20% as well FML
Edited by Shockramen on 4/30/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
After clearing heroic DS in a night, people either clear it the next night on alts, do heroic Rag on alts, do arenas and RBGs, or play other games. Plenty of people hop on beta for the current round of changes. Diablo 3 is around the corner as well. Personally, I hop on MW3 and talk with guildies in Mumble for the non-raid/non-RBG nights.

There's lots available to do and even more nightly things to do in MoP.
Edited by Daedashin on 4/30/2012 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
After clearing heroic DS in a night, people either clear it the next night on alts, do heroic Rag on alts, do arenas and RBGs, or play other games. Plenty of people hop on beta for the current round of changes. Diablo 3 is around the corner as well. Personally, I hop on MW3 and talk with guildies in Mumble for the non-raid/non-RBG nights.

BF3 is better
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

BF3 is better

They're the same game and same price. Anyone who bought both wasted $60.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I still play counterstrike 1.6 cause i am a boss
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

They're the same game and same price. Anyone who bought both wasted $60.

agree on price but same game? BF3 has metro if you want same game, tho saying that at least MW3 doesn't have so many stupid bugs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]