Herald of the Titans - Success!

90 Human Warlock
Gwindalin-shammy heals. Whirlemi-priest dps or heals. Waksoff-prot pally. We have been leveling this group together and would like to participate. I spoke to you ingame a few days ago. : )
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Mkay, that should fill the roster up just fine. Phedre, please gear you priest as Shadow.

Everyone who is participating please expect to receive an in-game mail from me on the characters you have posted on in this thread. I shall get an idea of what levels everyone is, and how geared everyone is.

I will see if we can try and set it up not this weekend, but the weekend after. If not, it will be very soon after that. I want this to happen very soon. :)

Please research the fights if you do not know them or are unfamiliar with them. Alagalon will be our main goal, but if time permits we might as well try and clear as much as we can!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Do you still have room for a Shaman? I can fill a healing or dps spot if needed.
I am in the process of gearing atm...

I will transfer and faction change when I hear back in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Waks backed out I'm sorry : ( But Whirl is definitely gonna stay, and Gwin is me, I'm participating for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Do you still have room for a Shaman? I can fill a healing or dps spot if needed.
I am in the process of gearing atm...

I will transfer and faction change when I hear back in this thread.

At the moment we have a tank slot open and that is it. But, send me a message in game and we could work something out if someone drops within the next week or so.

03/24/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Aluviara
Waks backed out I'm sorry : ( But Whirl is definitely gonna stay, and Gwin is me, I'm participating for sure.

Okay, thank you for the heads up. Updated Roster.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Update: I am switching from Warlock to Warrior to help fill spots.

ranged slot is open.
Edited by Frai on 3/25/2012 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
Ill take that extra DPS spot thats open right now =) I whispered you a few days ago on my main about Herald. (Pèep)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
03/25/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Leonavian
Ill take that extra DPS spot thats open right now =) I whispered you a few days ago on my main about Herald. (Pèep)

Good, I was going to message you later today asking if you wanted to fill the spot.

Updated roster.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
If you got a tank spot open ill come on my DK, would like to get Herald before i finish leveling him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
03/25/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Sunderstruck
If you got a tank spot open ill come on my DK, would like to get Herald before i finish leveling him.

I actually have a DPS slot open, but I was thinking of filling that myself if I found a tank, and lo and behold I found a tank!

But yes, I would love it if you could tank. What would be the name of your DK so I can add him to the roster?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Konkzz
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
YUMADTHO DRUID DPS GON ROCK YO WOLRD SIGN IT UP
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
03/28/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Griefing
YUMADTHO DRUID DPS GON ROCK YO WOLRD SIGN IT UP

http://www.myfacewhen.com/323/
Edited by Frai on 3/28/2012 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Currently leveling a priest on Garona (level 72), would be interested in this if room opens up and I have time to get the needed gear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We should try to get a 25m Ulduar this weekend if possible for other people to get achievements but mostly for us to get gear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Isn't 25m a higher item level then what is allowed for the FoS?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
03/29/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Nitsuj
Isn't 25m a higher item level then what is allowed for the FoS?

Correct. If you do try to throw and Ulduar together to get gear, make sure its a regular 10 man!

Also you can get your 4 set from Naxx from Justice. If you leveled up through BG's like I have you should have a lot of Justice ready to go at level 80!
Edited by Frai on 3/29/2012 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Actually, all the gear from 25 Ulduar is completely eligible, except for the hardmode 239 stuff. Everything else is (as it's either 226 or 232 in the case of the weapons) both acceptable and preferable.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
03/29/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Saravian
Actually, all the gear from 25 Ulduar is completely eligible, except for the hardmode 239 stuff. Everything else is (as it's either 226 or 232 in the case of the weapons) both acceptable and preferable.

Interesting. I will have to look more into this when I have the time. Thank you for the info though.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
In the process of leveling/gearing still but can fulfill any role if you happen to need spots and i'm geared/level 80 by the time you do it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]