Horde glyph prices being reduced!

88 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm going to try to keep every glyph up in the AH for about 50g or less, I just undercut all the glyphs at 140g, Even if I'm not selling my glyphs it forces other scribes to keep their prices lower if they want to sell anything. I don't have all the minor glyphs yet so some still might be a little high.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sounds like you are missing out on a lot of gold doing such a thing when you can made your own glyphs... Bad business decision IMO
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldnt make money anyway,someone is on wow 24/7 and just undercuts my auctions by 1s, im just stickin it to him hard
Edited by Cranked on 3/19/2012 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You know the trick to that right? If you find that someone is always min bidding you by 1c... It's either a bot or some AH Addon...

1. You place an AH up
2. You check if they undercut you
3. If yes, Put a new AH item up for lower by 5-10g depending on what it is more if it's a lot of gold.
4. Check if you were undercut
5. If yes, Put a new AH item up for lower by 5-10g depending on what it is more if it's a lot of gold.

And so on until they stop

Once they stop you then put it low enough that they undercut you, but them all out if it's a hot item that will sell quick and then relist for a higher price...

Or you find where they will always put it at the lowest to undercut you and you can place 1 item up there and they will put all theres for lower...

Wahhlaaaaaaaaaaaa, you just lowered the piss out of the AH playing the Bot or Addon like a champ.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
03/19/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Cranked
I wouldnt make money anyway,someone is on wow 24/7 and just undercuts my auctions by 1s, im just stickin it to him hard

L2TSM
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
WTF an Adeany?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]