MoP Resto Druid Talents

87 Tauren Druid
I'm not liking the choices so far. I have cat form already to move out of things. Although some of the talents are a nice idea, I think I'd rather have a talent pushed more towards healing than aoe effects.

And choosing tree of life form over 50% haste after a swiftmend? The haste is nice, but being a druid I still like to see a tree form every 3mins.

Or dream of cenarius, I have to cast wrath every so often? Or run up to a mob and hit it? I know I have mobility but come on, can't I just heal and receive a heal buff? None of this mixing stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sounds like those should be balance talents......gj blizz...
Reply Quote
54 Tauren Druid
03/19/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Bbjeanz
but being a druid I still like to see a tree form every 3mins.

But you also have perma-tree now! I say screw the 3 minute one.
Edited by Summersky on 3/19/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
03/19/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Summersky
but being a druid I still like to see a tree form every 3mins.

But you also have perma-tree now! I say screw the 3 minute one.

Ah so they are making it perma tree now, at least that's one bonus
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
91 Night Elf Druid

Ah so they are making it perma tree now, at least that's one bonus

perma-tree is a new glyph. I think technically even feral, guardian, & balance druids could pick up the glyph but it wouldn't be all that useful. lol
Reply Quote
The Glyph isnt that usefull anyway....

WTB a glyph that makes bearforms butt bigger and shoulders smaller! ... think I got that the right way around...
Reply Quote
03/19/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Aqusinna
WTB a glyph that makes bearforms butt bigger and shoulders smaller! ... think I got that the right way around...
lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]