Looking for mentor

85 Undead Warrior
Good afternoon Firetree,

I've been a forum ghost for a few years & I'm finally breaking out of my introvert shell!

I'm seeking anyone with time & patience to walk me through the process of preparing for raiding through dungeons, heroics, grinding for proper gear, weapons, gems, enhancements & frankly I'm not sure where to start reading up on guides, forums, etc.

Basically, if anyone is willing to chat with me in game I'm all ears. I'll take guidance & advice on here as well. I have no problem doing my own work in reading up on my responsibilities, roles, etc as a tank in heroics & future raids, I would just love some friendly guidance...I'll take the occasional harassment too (otherwise it wouldn't be Firetree!)

I'm currently guildless but would love to join a guild interested in the occasional pvp as well as pve journeys together.

Looking forward to your replies when I get back from a work meeting, peace people!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Although I am far from the best hell I've never even hit 2200 I feel I could still give you a crash course on warrior basics in PvP if you're interested, but take everything I say with a grain of salt I'm still learning as well and if I say something that you think can be improved feel free to let me know or try it yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Should contact Agrobash, that old man has a wealth of Warrior knowledge stored in that head of his. He just might have trouble remembering it all..

Another decent Warrior you could learn from, if he is still playing, is Fof.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I would be willing to help you in the right direction just hit me up in game via pst or mail when im not raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Should contact Agrobash, that old man has a wealth of Warrior knowledge stored in that head of his. He just might have trouble remembering it all..

Another decent Warrior you could learn from, if he is still playing, is Fof.

I'm pretty sure FoF quit I haven't seen his usual spam in trade for a while.

Agro did play a warrior back in the day but isn't he a Death knight now?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Thank you all!

Azrael, lol I appreciate you going easy on me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Sigma here ill teach you how to war =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
How to warrior:

reroll rogue
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
How to resto druid:

reroll resto shaman
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
03/22/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Víle
Sigma here ill teach you how to war =)
How to warrior:

reroll rogue

Looks like Sigma took your advice.

Did getting high rated on your warrior take too much out of you so you went rogue?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]