Kill Varian, not Garrosh!

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Rogue
okay, I heard Garrosh gets the axe, and Varian, the douche king, gets to live! BIAS!

okay, I LIKE Hellscream! he's the kind of leader a PVPer can get behind! a no BS boss who tells ya what he expects, and demands nothing less, because it's what he'd do in the situation! ABSOLUTE VICTORY! the fact Garrosh bites it is NOT COOL!

kill Varian off first Blizz! I want to see myself stab Varian through the throat right in front of his son, and turn Anduin into the simpering crying baby his mother was gonna turn him into!

if we get Thrall back, then we better see Varian kill Aggra, just so we Horde get to see Varian die with a lightning bolt so epic shoved in his backdoor, it blows Varian's head clean off!

Varian should die!

if Varian's demise is too big of a tradeoff, then gimp gnomes so we can punt them with every melee hit in PVP! SOMETHING to give Horde some major favor since we're losing ANOTHER leader who was absolutely awesome!

"YOU WILL SERVE THE HORDE! OR BE CRUSHED BENEATH IT!" I followed those words to the letter! FOR HELLSCREAM!
85 Gnome Priest
Removing Varian from power would at least be advancing the Alliance storyline. I'm game.
Removing Varian from power would at least be advancing the Alliance storyline. I'm game.
15 Gnome Rogue
03/19/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Bloodraptor
BIAS!

nope
okay, I LIKE Hellscream!

nobody else does
kill Varian off first Blizz!

makes no sense
we better see Varian kill Aggra

lol
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Garrosh sucks.
90 Draenei Paladin
LOL Look at the male blood elf being all tough. You wouldn't dare crush us beneath you, it'd mess up your pretty armor, scuff up your Jimmy Choo's!

Just calm down, all the frowning and screaming will just wrinkle your pretty skin, and the stress will destroy your smooth, glowing complexion.

Here honey. /gives a nail file and a fruity tropical drink. Go relax.
88 Night Elf Druid
03/19/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Martouff
90 Blood Elf Paladin
NO. Varian is a great leader, while I am ASHAMED to be lead by Hellscream. Garrosh is ruining the Horde. He damn near splintered it the day he was made warchief. He called the trolls guttertrash essentially, doesn't care at all about the blood elves or the forsaken, and just kind of ignores the tauren. The goblins he puts up with cuz they make bombs and ships for him. He only cares about the orcs, and it shows. No real leader acts this way.

When they come to kill Garrosh, I'll be at the gates of Orgrimmar ready to lead the charge.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/19/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Martouff

okay... this is clearly a sign of the apocalypse... I'm agreeing with a gnome...

yes it would advance the Alliance story, but even removing Varian from power would make it more interesting. if we even just see Thrall revenge-kill Varian for aggra's death, and see Thrall and Jaina hook up, that would be the biggest butt-kissing apology for Aggra's and Varian's existence from Blizz, and I'd take that above almost anything that could be done!
90 Orc Warrior
03/19/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Mario
nobody else does

Speak for yourself Gnome scum.
Nobody likes Garrosh. He's a daddy grom wannabe without the awesomeness.

Kill Garrosh. good riddance to this awful leader!

Let VolJin do it too.. I'd follow him over Garrosh.

Also, selling Blood Elves and all paladins .. we dont want you either and were fine in vanilla without you.

FOR THE *REAL* HORDE!
Edited by Swovu on 3/19/2012 3:31 PM PDT
31 Goblin Rogue

if Varian's demise is too big of a tradeoff, then gimp gnomes so we can punt them with every melee hit in PVP! SOMETHING to give Horde some major favor since we're losing ANOTHER leader who was absolutely awesome!

I've been asking for gnome punting for 7 years.

Horde vs Alliance gnome-soccer games
85 Human Rogue
MoP is supposed to be Varian's expansion, isn't it?
90 Human Paladin
"YOU WILL SERVE THE HORDE! OR BE CRUSHED BENEATH IT!" I followed those words to the letter! FOR HELLSCREAM!

I would have taken your post more seriously if you didn't post this on a Blood Elf...
85 Undead Rogue
Agreed. Do not want this Alliance favoritism.
85 Night Elf Druid
Why not kill both of them?
90 Orc Warrior
Nobody likes Garrosh. He's a daddy grom wannabe without the awesomeness.Kill Garrosh. good riddance to this awful leader!Let VolJin do it too.. I'd follow him over Garrosh.

You sicken me. Garrosh is a better leader than Vol'jin could ever be.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]