Kill Varian, not Garrosh!

(Locked)

90 Human Warlock
1. Capslock titles are against the rules.

2. You're a Blood elf, you don't get to advance either storyline, nor would you get to kill Varian because you're a Blood elf. Not even the Horde wants you.

3. I don't care for Varian, & he was gone for ages so we've proved we can survive without him.
90 Orc Warlock
03/19/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Tikaru
"YOU WILL SERVE THE HORDE! OR BE CRUSHED BENEATH IT!" I followed those words to the letter! FOR HELLSCREAM!

I would have taken your post more seriously if you didn't post this on a Blood Elf...

It's always the blood elves. Damn weeaboos...
90 Draenei Priest
Now, now, let's come to a compromise, OP. Let's kill both.
85 Worgen Priest
I'd remind you Garrosh hates pretty much anything that is not an Orc. He believes Orcs are the Superior Race. Hellscream would use you to shine his weapons and polish his boots.
Edited by Monotonous on 3/19/2012 3:38 PM PDT
64 Worgen Druid
I don't understand why Varian is hated so much. He has done nothing to get this much hate , he is a hero.
90 Human Mage
I was secretely hoping Garrosh would grow up and learn to be a wiser leader. This doesn't mean being weak just being smart about when to take resources and when to trade for them. I think he's so eager to prove that he's not that sniveling feels sorry for himself orc he was when Thrall discovered him that he's overcompensating. Then he becomes defensive about his actions and won't back down when advisors try to advise him. I think he's right to watch Sylvanas but stupid to blatantly let her know how he feels.

He's pissed off his advisers, thrown the non-orcs out of Ogrimmar, and in short my horde chars are having serious issues with the whole swearing allegiance to the horde bit when it says you will obey your Warchief without question. But what if you don't trust and respect him to do what's right for the horde?

I can only imagine when Thrall returns and wants his spot back... hehe...
90 Blood Elf Rogue
LOL Look at the male blood elf being all tough. You wouldn't dare crush us beneath you, it'd mess up your pretty armor, scuff up your Jimmy Choo's!

Just calm down, all the frowning and screaming will just wrinkle your pretty skin, and the stress will destroy your smooth, glowing complexion.

Here honey. /gives a nail file and a fruity tropical drink. Go relax.

*slaps the women's hygene crap from Shaetheryn to the floor* get that garbage out of my face you Albino blueberry! I'm not a narcissistic whelp obsessed with my looks, I bathe in the blood of my enemies in battlegrounds! I revel in seeing my enemies suffer and die! I follow Hellscream because he recognizes my talents, and that's all about killing alliance to take territory for the Horde!

so what if Garrosh is a inexperienced leader, he's just got daddy issues! Varian is a skitzo! I'll take the aggro-psychopath over the sad sack with split-personality disorder any day!
90 Night Elf Druid
Well they did say one side will make a big mistake and start the war... I'm guessing it will be Garrosh and the horde will not back him at the end thats why both A. and H. will kill him.
90 Human Warlock
03/19/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Bloodraptor
I bathe in the blood of my enemies in battlegrounds!

You just do that to show off to the rest of your faction, hoping they will "think you're cool & let you in the club"

Then you run home crying to take 6 baths hoping to get the stench of blood & gore out of your hair.

Better scrub extra hard to get it out from under your nails too!
90 Blood Elf Rogue
sadly I confess I'll take part in the event, only to see Hellscream meet his fate, and to wash my hands of the alliance whelps who got their way, I'll see to the continued suffering of Alliance.

I may take part in the event, but I'm not gonna like seeing Hellscream die. I was hoping Blizz would fix his head though since they made Garrosh's head too small.
90 Human Rogue
so what if Garrosh is a inexperienced leader, he's just got daddy issues! Varian is a skitzo! I'll take the aggro-psychopath over the sad sack with split-personality disorder any day!

In that case I'm sure you'll be crying into your pillow while we walk around with Garrosh's head on a pike.

Seriously kid, take a chill pill, step away from the computer and go outside for some fresh air.
90 Human Mage
03/19/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Treestain
I don't understand why Varian is hated so much. He has done nothing to get this much hate , he is a hero.

I hated Varian until I read the book about him. I don't think it's widely understood what happened to him with Onyxia. He just comes across as an !@#$%^-, sometimes a violent one, and we don't really know that he's struggling to reintegrate his personalities that were split by her. We don't see in game the times when he does act a great leader. He knows he has this problem and struggles against it and I know he is ashamed of it when it flares up and his son has to confront him and back him down. The book had some really painful to watch scenes dealing with this. He could definitely become awesome if he becomes whole which I think he's on the path to becoming based on the book's ending. I can't wait :)
85 Undead Priest
Kill them both. It would be a fitting end to both of them if they killed each other.
90 Draenei Paladin
LOL Look at the male blood elf being all tough. You wouldn't dare crush us beneath you, it'd mess up your pretty armor, scuff up your Jimmy Choo's!

Just calm down, all the frowning and screaming will just wrinkle your pretty skin, and the stress will destroy your smooth, glowing complexion.

Here honey. /gives a nail file and a fruity tropical drink. Go relax.

*slaps the women's hygene crap from Shaetheryn to the floor* get that garbage out of my face you Albino blueberry! I'm not a narcissistic whelp obsessed with my looks, I bathe in the blood of my enemies in battlegrounds! I revel in seeing my enemies suffer and die! I follow Hellscream because he recognizes my talents, and that's all about killing alliance to take territory for the Horde!

I didn't say anything about Garrosh being inexperienced, but hey, you admit it anyhow.

You sure have a lot of nerdrage built up in you, cuppycake. It's not good for your blood pressure, and you might wind up with an ulcer. For the record, Hellscream doesn't recognize anything, as he's a collection of strategically placed pixels on your computer screen. He's not even self-aware.

How's about I call up a place for you to visit, where they'll put you in a special room where you can scream about the Horde all you like... They'll even give you a fancy coat that allows you to hug yourself all day! :)
90 Draenei Death Knight
I bathe in the blood of my enemies in battlegrounds!

You know, bathing in the blood of your enemies is a great way to keep your skin glowing and perfect!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory
90 Orc Warrior
03/19/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Rethoricalf
Garrosh sucks.

100%
90 Tauren Warrior
A warrior's duty is to follow their leader. A warrior's wisdom is to question the decisions of that leader when they lead to failure. Garrosh is leading our people to failure, and while the Tauren follow him out of a sense of duty for the ancient pacts of cooperation between our people, his reckless part in the assassination of Cairne Bloodhoof has not been forgotten. Garrosh has proven that he cannot lead us in a way that does not end in calamity. His time as Warchief cannot last.
90 Tauren Warrior
Killem both. Both sides are happy.
90 Orc Shaman
kill them both.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]