(Locked)

85 Worgen Rogue
But Varian is pretty ok.

I mean, just read his Leader Short Story! One of the best
85 Draenei Death Knight
There must always be a Chin King
90 Draenei Paladin

Roleplay forums are that way.

I'm aware. Might want to point that out to the OP, he's in over his little head.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
go ahead and kill varian if we can kill that !@#$% sylvanas
90 Human Rogue
03/19/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Baerrim
Garrosh sucks.

^This.

So Garrosh is gonna bite it in MoP, huh? This may give me a reason to buy the upcoming expansion, I have been hoping to see him dead since he became Warchief.

I don't know where people get this "Garrosh is gonna bite it" from. Blizzard didn't say he dies, only that he is removed from power.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
03/19/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Sorcies

^This.

So Garrosh is gonna bite it in MoP, huh? This may give me a reason to buy the upcoming expansion, I have been hoping to see him dead since he became Warchief.

I don't know where people get this "Garrosh is gonna bite it" from. Blizzard didn't say he dies, only that he is removed from power.

garrosh is the end boss of MoP
90 Human Rogue

garrosh is the end boss of MoP

Blizzard never said it was a raid, for all we know it could be like the Battle for the Undercity. They never said Garrosh was going to be killed, just that he was deposed as warchief and Thrall returned as warchief.

This is ALL we know about the event:
The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.
Edited by Sorcies on 3/19/2012 4:12 PM PDT
100 Orc Warrior
03/19/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Alvion
Garrosh is Grom without heart; a bloodthirsty blowhard.

Opinion. One I happen to disagree with, though you are certainly entitled to it.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
03/19/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Saanix
I bathe in the blood of my enemies in battlegrounds!

You know, bathing in the blood of your enemies is a great way to keep your skin glowing and perfect!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory

glowing and perfect? I do it for the stench of death! *raises arm* smell that fresh kill! that's a gnome's death in my pits! that's a PVP war stench!
100 Human Mage
03/19/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Treestain
I don't understand why Varian is hated so much. He has done nothing to get this much hate , he is a hero.

Varian is a hothead. Hotheads start unnessessary wars. The Alliance needs a wise leader who is rational. One who doesnt start wars, but finnishes them. Ever sence Varian has returned in WotLK, his mouth has been on the verge of writing a check the Alliance cant cash.

Varian is only a "good" leader, because at the moment he is the only racial leader of the Alliance who has any personality.
90 Human Hunter
Pretty funny. By all accounts Varian is rising to the occasion, putting on his lawful good shoes, and taking on the mantle of the noble, stalwart Alliance this expansion.

Why would we want to kill the symbol of the Alliance coming together when it actually needs some sort of plotline about stepping up?

Garrosh, on the other hand, is plagued with insecurities and hasn't really faced adversity yet. it's easy to be the noble and honorable warrior when you're winning, but our small headed friend just might crack when he starts to lose and a certain blonde woman is kicking him in the jimmies.
26 Blood Elf Warrior
03/19/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Bloodraptor
FOR HELLSCREAM!
FOR THE TRUE HORDE!
85 Human Rogue
WHY should varian die what has he done to get any hate he is the best leader the alliance has he is what the alliance NEEDS a leader that can get !@#$ done a leader that does somthing other then sit in there room waiting to get ganked for an achevment
91 Draenei Death Knight

glowing and perfect? I do it for the stench of death! *raises arm* smell that fresh kill! that's a gnome's death in my pits! that's a PVP war stench!

To kill a gnome in PvP is hardly honorable. It merely requires you trip over one.
6 Human Mage
03/19/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Bloodraptor

You know, bathing in the blood of your enemies is a great way to keep your skin glowing and perfect!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory

That stench isn't gnome death. You haven't bathed in a week because you've been screaming Horde things in the forums and thinking Garrosh talks to you.

You scare me :(
90 Pandaren Hunter
Kill ALL the leaders!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]