Kill Varian, not Garrosh!

(Locked)

85 Worgen Warrior
03/19/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Martouff
Removing Varian from power would at least be advancing the Alliance storyline. I'm game.

How bad is it that Alliance are willing to let our King die just so we can have some story development, too? Is that what we have to agree to for some sort of attention, lore-wise?
Edited by Narnicka on 3/19/2012 4:21 PM PDT
90 Human Rogue
03/19/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Titafirehand
I don't understand why Varian is hated so much. He has done nothing to get this much hate , he is a hero.

Varian is a hothead. Hotheads start unnessessary wars. The Alliance needs a wise leader who is rational. One who doesnt start wars, but finnishes them. Ever sence Varian has returned in WotLK, his mouth has been on the verge of writing a check the Alliance cant cash.

Varian is only a "good" leader, because at the moment he is the only racial leader of the Alliance who has any personality.

To quote Metzen:
And we call it the Trials of the High King, and hopefully at the end of this thing, leading right up to the gates of Orgrimmar, Varian's really gonna find his feet and he's really gonna become ... You know, like when I look back at Warcraft past and I see guys like Uther and Lothar -- Stunning, Chris, how many vowels and "th" sounds can you throw into your names? I guess we're just lucky there weren't any apostrophes in there -- but I very much always wanted Varian to become like those characters, you know? He's a little younger than they are, but there's a stud in there, a rock inside that kid, that could be a better king than his daddy was, a better king than we've ever seen.

Also if you read the 'supplemental' materials (i.e. novels, comic books) Varian gets a lot of development, they just don't show it in game at all. Varian is nothing like the person you (and many others) seem to think he is because in game you don't get to see his development.
90 Human Hunter

Also if you read the 'supplemental' materials (i.e. novels, comic books) Varian gets a lot of development, they just don't show it in game at all. Varian is nothing like the person you (and many others) seem to think he is because in game you don't get to see his development.

I mean, it's totally not like he still signed a peace treaty with the Horde after the Wrathgate, Undercity, and Broken Front, right?

Varian is a hothead, but he's also a hothead capable of throttling down and making clear, concise, and good decisions.
90 Undead Mage
I agree OP. He should have been killed when they found him in that prison.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Please ignore this one. He doesn't represent all of us Blood Elves, fortunately.

But as for the topic, I can't wait to see the alliance parade out of the city with Garrosh's tiny head on a pike.

Varian, I have no issues with, but pea brain has to go.
24 Night Elf Priest
Kill Varian? Only if he doesn't change his ways. If he keeps on with his "We must have war" mentality, then we can kill him.
90 Human Rogue
Please ignore this one. He doesn't represent all of us Blood Elves, fortunately.

But as for the topic, I can't wait to see the alliance parade out of the city with Garrosh's tiny head on a pike.

By pea brain were you referring to Garrosh or the OP?
85 Worgen Rogue

I like you, Mr. Blood Elf.

I will call you "Standart Deviation" and we will go on many adventures together.

ADVENTURE.
90 Draenei Death Knight

By pea brain were you referring to Garrosh or the OP?

Yeah, I mean, we'll kill them both, cheerfully.
90 Orc Warrior
Nobody likes Garrosh. He's a daddy grom wannabe without the awesomeness.

Kill Garrosh. good riddance to this awful leader!

Let VolJin do it too.. I'd follow him over Garrosh.

Also, selling Blood Elves and all paladins .. we dont want you either and were fine in vanilla without you.

FOR THE *REAL* HORDE!
I just saw all of your characters. I know who you are now.
Nope i only dream of having garrosh's head served to a forsaken while running my car off the tears of the forsaken who is eating garroshs head

Not to mention thrall or saurfang would be a great leader in his place
Edited by Algorik on 3/19/2012 4:34 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
03/19/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Narnicka
Removing Varian from power would at least be advancing the Alliance storyline. I'm game.

How bad is it that Alliance are willing to let our King die just so we can have some story development, too? Is that what we have to agree to for some sort of attention, lore-wise?

We've been neglected for so long. It's very sad. :(
90 Night Elf Druid
Why can't we kill all of them? Then everyone wins.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Garrosh is the best warchief the horde has had. I say the horde marches to stormwind with our glorious warchief with us and slaughter the pompous king. Raise your weapons for this will be the day that the alliance falls under the banner of the one true horde! hellscreams horde!

inb4bloodelflol
Edited by Buttercupz on 3/19/2012 4:57 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Rogue

glowing and perfect? I do it for the stench of death! *raises arm* smell that fresh kill! that's a gnome's death in my pits! that's a PVP war stench!

That stench isn't gnome death. You haven't bathed in a week because you've been screaming Horde things in the forums and thinking Garrosh talks to you.

You scare me :(

I scare you? *presents the severed head of a gnome* hows this? I could eat the brains right in front of you, though I think some forsaken would prefer to eat it. and there's a big difference between body odor, and the stench of death.
90 Worgen Warlock
03/19/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Rekuja
Varians a good king.. Blizz is just lazy with his progression

The fact that he's going to be helping get Horde children to safety is evidence enough for me.
85 Tauren Paladin
the "true Horde" would slaughter every last Human, Night Elf, Draenei, Worgen, Dwarf and Gnome, along with every last Tauren, Troll, Forsaken, Blood Elf and Goblin.

why? cause they believed that Orcs and Ogres were the only ones "fit" to serve. (IMHO)

Then the "True Horde" died with Doomhammer. And what about Forest trolls?

03/19/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Foolsmasher
You sicken me. Garrosh is a better leader than Vol'jin could ever be.

Vol'jin is a true Horde leader with a brain. Of all things!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
nobody else does

Speak for yourself Gnome scum.

I don't like him, but he is what the Horde needed. The Alliance would never make peace with the Horde on equal footing with Varian in power.

Garrosh may be a little trigger happy, but he is honorable and uncompromising. Maybe I'll utterly hate him at end of Mists but for now he is what the Horde needs.
Edited by Zarcistiri on 3/19/2012 4:59 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]