Kill Varian, not Garrosh!

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Rogue
03/19/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Ailara
Why not kill both of them?
* Mexican fiesta*
85 Night Elf Druid
i knew he would die someday.

you dont get on Sylvanas' bad side.. you just dont. and you REALLY dont get away with calling her a B**ch.
90 Orc Warrior
03/19/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Elysion
you dont get on Sylvanas' bad side.. you just dont. and you REALLY dont get away with calling her a B**ch.

If the shoe fits, wear it.
88 Human Death Knight
03/19/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Rekuja
Varians a good king.. Blizz is just lazy with his progression

This. Garrosh sucks Varian in 7.0.
Edited by Frostdemon on 3/19/2012 6:01 PM PDT
54 Gnome Warrior
You buy cat?
90 Night Elf Hunter
You make absolutely no points to support your claim.
I am unconvinced.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/19/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Foolsmasher

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Oh she'll wear it alright, and then you get it up where the sun don't shine. :D
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I still say to kill Varian. it's like his only flaw is he hates orcs, and the only thing driving him is the fact he saw his daddy killed before his eyes. Varian's character development has been rather shallow in my view, he onyl has minor changes, and he's depicted more bloodthirsty than orcs in numerous occasions, and if he's gonna have a baby with anyone, then sorry, Varian needs to die! Varian wanted to murder Moira first, and forget questions, with complete disregard for diplomacy unless anduin fronts the charge.

Garrosh however spent years of his life fighting off alliance invaders in outland who were left behind by their own king, and dealing with being the butt end of a verbal butt-kicking by his own people until Thrall showed Grom's martyr moment, Garrosh was driven to make the world better for his people. sadly however, he's unable to keep up with the demand, and due to his youth, he's inexperienced at leading the entire horde. he doesnt understand dplomacy, but I'm certain Garrosh may have a lot of washing of his hands to do considering some people under his command may think "by any means necessary" translates to honorable combat. we saw Garrosh display his displeasure to cowardly tactics(Stonetalon mountains), so he's not afraid to punish his own men for their misdeeds. thing with Garrosh though, his actions may be hasty and cause the misdeeds of his men to fall on his shoulders, a burden he's not considering at the moment that could hurt him later.

at this point, Varian may as well call himself "Larry Sue" for the fact he didnt die but his split personalities were merged again. last I checked, dragon flames kill people, not merge manifest split personalities back together.
90 Night Elf Rogue
OK, There will be good and bad news if that happens.

Good news: It may mean a third faction: Rebels
Bad news: The faction would be made by Sylvanas, and that woman is almost immune to melee weaponry

More Good news: Everyone likes Sylvanas
More Bad news: We would have to find a replacement for every Horde leader except Garrosh and Gallywix

Even more Good News: Everyone wants a third faction
Even more Bad News: Sylvanas could get carried away and totally hijack Naxxramas then plague stormwind and orgrimmar

More Good News: Sylvanas might turn Varian into an undead!
More Bad news: She might not be able to do that unless she kills Anduin first

Even MORE good news: Sylvanas would resurrect Anduin too!
Even MORE Bad news: Who would lead the alliance?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haven't you heard? Varian is the next Horde Warchief. The war between the Horde and Alliance climaxes with the Battle for Orgrimmar, we kill Garrosh WITH the Alliance, then Varian unites the two factions. Sure there will still be wPVP, just like there always has been. It is a fragile truce once again. Long Live King Varian.
90 Troll Hunter
I thought Theramore deserved it....

But he killed Caire and tried to kill Vol'jin, and screwed up Dalaran for us. So yeah, please, axe him.
90 Worgen Warrior
3/16/2012
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm assuming the OP is blinded to what Garrosh is doing to our kind. It must be stopped. He is a monster and he is unstable!
90 Troll Hunter
says the blood elf, whos race garrosh doesnt entirely trust and would probably kill them along with varian.

Garrosh is a good leader like Hitler was a "good" leader. Hes good, but hes leading the horde in the wrong direction.
90 Worgen Druid
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand NECRO'D.
Kill em both.
GNOMES FOR GREAT LEADER?

Booo hisss?

ahaha!

Let Anduin Wrynn for king. He's um what now? 15 or 16 years old? Give em a year or two. He's fair, kind and gentle. He also speaks and represents the alliance.

Voljin represents the horde well. is fair in the same regard

EDIT: forgot about Saurfang. he'd be cool too!!!
Edited by Bubbet on 3/20/2013 8:26 AM PDT
LOL Look at the male blood elf being all tough. You wouldn't dare crush us beneath you, it'd mess up your pretty armor, scuff up your Jimmy Choo's!

Just calm down, all the frowning and screaming will just wrinkle your pretty skin, and the stress will destroy your smooth, glowing complexion.

Here honey. /gives a nail file and a fruity tropical drink. Go relax.

Geez, you people need to give that crap a break. You all look like a bunch of dumbos.
Also it seems like it's going to be Lor'themar or Vol'jin for next warchief, I have no issue with either.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]