ROFL

85 Night Elf Druid
Most fail horde gank squad ever. Good try though on informing them to where I was Acidic :-p

Btw, it was Bushweiser, Prosaic, Beavalicious, and Zonja that were unable to kill the lvl 84 feral druid, lol.

You guys did get me down to 1/3rd health with that one attempt though, kudos!
Edited by Catfuninja on 3/19/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You seemed to have failed to mention that you're just flying around in the air, taunting.
Get some grounds to talk smack first, if you're going to talk smack. pun intended.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There were 4 level 85's attempting to gank a level 84. It doesn't matter how I was evading you. Fact is you got evaded. I've killed people that were flying plenty of times. Don't get mad at me cuz you're bad, lol.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
let me see if i got this right
Some 85s couldn't gank you when you were flying so their bad, HOWEVER your good because you kill flying people as melee...
sounds like a 1500 feral to me
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lol@Hi, you complete me :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh now that's dirty killing me when I just tab back in from the forum boards! Lol, well played though! Using that guy's request for a buff to show that I had come back was priceless too! You win that one :-p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
please observe this picture in great detail as it relates to this thread completely.

http://i.imgur.com/WdfTx.jpg

courtesy of Mr. Bush. YW buddy!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yes yes, the lvl 85 feral and level 85 mage killed the lvl 84 with no gear immediately after he alt+tabbed back over. Big applause! :-p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/19/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Catfuninja
Good try though on informing them to where I was Acidic :-p

I had nothing to do with this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Don't talk !@#$ if you're not ready for an asswhoopin'.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I was thinking you'd have the balls to face me when I'm 85. I'd probably only wanna come at me at lvl 84 though too if I were you Prosaic :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Turning 85 isn't going to have any effect on who wins.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/19/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Catfuninja
Yes yes, the lvl 85 feral and level 85 mage killed the lvl 84 with no gear immediately after he alt+tabbed back over. Big applause! :-p

were you not just bragging about how they couldn't? trying to show off that your ability to fly above people makes you a better player than the people on the ground?

in other news, a rogue buddy (can't recall the name, aamraz or something like that) and I downed Naddi in TBP earlier today, my flag in her corpse, didn't think to get a screenshot as i was busy trying not to die to the rest of her party, which a few of them died as well. took us 2 tries, of course.. not easy to kill a resto druid in tree form while also being hammered by at least 3 other people. :(

still beats flying out of range and bragging about it..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So Unclescar = Bushweiser then?? Or did you just post that for him? Either way, there will be many flag plantings in Bush's future!

This is going to be EXTREMELY enjoyable, hahahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I doubt it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm only gonna flag plant you once. You aren't worth the effort, but it'll be fun.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So Unclescar = Bushweiser then?? Or did you just post that for him? Either way, there will be many flag plantings in Bush's future!

This is going to be EXTREMELY enjoyable, hahahahaha

*checks character selection page*

nope, i'm not bushweiser. He and i have a mutual respect for eachother, but I am not affiliated with Bushweiser in any way, druid shapeshift or form. (lol)

Edit: many flag plantings in his future. assuming you meant this related to you, yes i'm sure he'll get to plant his flag in your body many times in his future. your prophecy is likely correct!
Edited by Unclescar on 3/19/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lol, I like you scar. Regardless of whether or not you like me :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/19/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Catfuninja
Lol, I like you scar. Regardless of whether or not you like me :)

oh i don't dislike anyone. i just find lots of fantastic entertainment in poking holes in your arguements, and purposefully misinterpreting your statements to work against you. ;)

as i said in the other post i'm sure you are decent enough at feral. that being said, i still don't think you are as good as you talk yourself up to be.

Edit: also, i did a quick look through, i don't think i ever said you were bad. i have never seen you in action. but again.. the whole 'your argument is illogical" thing, i'm not convinced otherwise.
Edited by Unclescar on 3/19/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, I have a tendency to troll. It's a nasty habit I naturally lean toward. I'm actually a pretty fun guy, but when I see I've pushed a button...I'm like a little kid..I just can't stop pushing it, lol.

EDIT: I am a pretty damned good druid though! :)
Edited by Catfuninja on 3/19/2012 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]