March 20, 2012

100 Night Elf Druid
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Right now I'm eating breakfast and posting on the WoW forums. I think I've done this before.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Nobody cares what I'm doing right now. I think I cared about this before.
Reply Quote
Right now I am /Hug Blue, i think i have done this before*scratches head an wanders off*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I was going to turn this into an ERP thread, but I think I may have done that before.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
So, I just did my little brother's math homework (to get the answers to compare to his). Went out for a smoke and as I am sitting on my rocker on the porch, two birds come flapping onto it, what seems to be an aerial tackle. Feathers flying everywhere (white feathers), the bird being attacked was a pigeon and the attacker was a bigger bird (what seems to be a hawk of some sort). Finally something is being done about those damn pigeons. Nothing I tried seemed to work. Well, aside from killing them myself, I have shot them with the weak sauce pellet gun in hopes it would scare them. All it did was make them flutter their feathers. So excited now. :3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I'm trying to adjust to another climate yet again. Unfortunately I've forgotten how many times I've had to deal with sinuses and headaches caused by this.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I was going to post in today's thread, but it's tomorrow already. I think I did this before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]