World PvP?

55 Goblin Death Knight
Looking to xfer/reroll here for WPvP.
Horde side.
I have played Alliance on both Illidown and Mal'Ganis, so faction balance is not something I worry about. A half decent economy is what I am after so I can buy Pots/Nets/Bombs when I want to gank/film for a bit.

Also, are there a lot of Alliance in places like TB, MF, and farming spots?Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I will look for you on the battlefield.
Reply Quote
was quite the little skirmish in westbrook garrison last night...look forward to more world pvp
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Arthas the server seems to have a lot of world PVP. Just had a 200 man city raid that was a big deal, and I saw several other world pvp threads on the topic list.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Insidious Wrath is a great Wpvp guild. We wpvp pretty much everyday. Check us out! If you want to know more Id contact our GM Neysa. Hope to see you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
When your on the Horde side here you get a chance for WPvP almost every time you log on. The Alliance here are not lazy boring players, they will go after you...its GREAT!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]