Cower, Horde mongrels, for I have returned!

86 Gnome Death Knight
After a short hiatus to see how things were in a galaxy far, far away, I am back.

I'll need to catch up on the latest changes and I'm probably behind by a season or two, but soon the Horde shall tremble before my might once more, cowering in their holes as my frozen vengeance seeks to eliminate them.

Ahhh... It's good to be back.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
03/23/2012 04:09 AMPosted by Snowshoe
ok

You really add a lot to anything you post on, don't you?

But hey, I can't complain with a free bump, can I?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What are you supposed to be? Another pompous Alliance drone? Oh you poor thing, Gnomes cannot be intimidating even with all their wicked machinery.
Get back in the lab and make me a sandwhich.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
This post would be interesting if it wasn't one in the dozens of alliance saying the same thing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Guess some people don't realize what a joke is...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Flawless name for a Death Knight gnome!
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
What are you supposed to be? Another pompous Alliance drone? Oh you poor thing, Gnomes cannot be intimidating even with all their wicked machinery.
Get back in the lab and make me a sandwhich.

Alliance drone? Hardly. Machinery be damned, as well. I don't need to rely on machines to augment my power... I let my blades do all the intimidation for me. If you don't believe me, I love to give demonstrations.

03/24/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Tuonetar
Flawless name for a Death Knight gnome!

Thanks. :3

But hey, I can't complain with a free bump, can I?

I cared the most.

Hmm... I'm not sure if this means you care a whole bunch, or you simply care more than the people who don't care, which really means you hardly care at all. I suppose I'll hold to the delusion that you actually care just because you left it open to interpretation.

By the way, I do love the fact that not only are you an Orc Rogue, but you're a /female/ Orc Rogue. You should be classified as an endangered species.
Edited by Frostspark on 3/28/2012 9:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
03/28/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Frostspark
If you don't believe me, I love to give demonstrations

challenge accepted, name your time and place
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
03/28/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Progedd
If you don't believe me, I love to give demonstrations

challenge accepted, name your time and place

Wherever, whenever. I don't back down from challenges, even if I'm severely outgunned, unless there's other pressing business to attend to.

I can even head to Durotar if it makes things convenient for you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
03/28/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Snowshoe
By the way, I do love the fact that not only are you an Orc Rogue, but you're a /female/ Orc Rogue. You should be classified as an endangered species.

Now I really do care the most. Welcome back friend!

Progged should fight you with the same ilvl equipz imo. It's only epeen flexing if you out-gear your opposition lol!!

Wow, you're going to win a duel against an undergeared person who hasn't played the game in months. Impressive.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Wow, you're going to win a duel against an undergeared person
Herp.

Progged should fight you with the same ilvl equipz imo

Derp.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
03/30/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Shimaula
Herp.

Derp.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
Wow, you're going to win a duel against an undergeared person
Herp.

Progged should fight you with the same ilvl equipz imo

Derp.

Everyone herp derps once in a while!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I read that, still hasn't played in a while. It's ok though, you can latch on to what you see as wrong to avoid what's still right. u so gud breh.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
03/30/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Cybra
I read that, still hasn't played in a while. It's ok though, you can latch on to what you see as wrong to avoid what's still right. u so gud breh.
That...made absolutely no sense in any context of any conversation currently in this thread.You feelin' alright man?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
It made perfect sense....you ignored the other part of my statement about him not having played in a while and clung to the gear part. Usually a trend by people when they know they are wrong.
Edited by Cybra on 3/30/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]