03/20/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Broski
Hopefully they take out this, give us guild halls, that be better ^^

Guild Halls ^-^ yay yes i want that too
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Please Blizz WE NEED lvl 30 GUILDS
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Given how easy it is to reach 25, I don't think there's much of a point unless there's additional content that just can't be worked around. If it's just bonuses, I would rather see a better form of involvement by the guild for it. Something that any guild can do, regardless of size or raid status, that doesn't involve just passively progressing. Maybe quest/donation NPCs that reward points towards a guild (similar to the old rep grind with Runecloth). Those points can be used for new perks.

Limitations such as having to choose (like our current talents) can be imposed or maybe even allow guild members to choose those perks to work for individuals rather than the entire guild. Make those donations to not only advance your guilds access to perks, but to also benefit yourself in being able to actually use those perks (which you wouldn't be able to if you didn't). Not sure if I worded that right lol.
Edited by Eviloven on 9/25/2012 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]