Boycotting <W A S P>

85 Blood Elf Paladin
The entire guild condones Ninjaing. They will deny it, but in their vent they pre-plan Pug ninja groups. Example of today, March 20th at 315PM Server, they ran 25BH and stole all the loot for themselves.

I am submitting tickets to see to it the proper people get that loot.

As for further raiding with them, I make it a personal goal to boycott any group they attempt to create.

I do empathize the victims, and hope everyone will follow suit to see their injustifications be punished.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Notice the only replies are "Ignore it /troll" from the guild in question. ^^ Thanks for the proof guys, made my job easy.
Edited by Zisterne on 3/20/2012 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
LOL Trolla
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
The entire guild condones Ninjaing. They will deny it, but in their vent they pre-plan Pug ninja groups. Example of today, March 20th at 315PM Server, they ran 25BH and stole all the loot for themselves.

As for further raiding with them, I make it a personal goal to boycott any group they attempt to create.

I do empathize the victims, and hope everyone will follow suit to see their injustifications be punished.

I wasn't at this raid but if you would like you can pst me the situation or names when I log on tonight.

Now, as for your accusations I would like to point out a few things:
1. We are primarily a PVP Guild and it is very rare we raid.
2. Your Raid leader is in control of setting the parameters for how gear is rolled or
distributed, so that would be his/her fault.
3. You do know it is against forum policy to mention names of either players or guilds on
forums that are accused of infractions.

You sir seem very unprofessional, you could have simply private messaged a member like myself on the game. But instead you chose to open a thread that clearly will have nothing but a negative conclusion.

Sir, please for future reference simply pst one of us and we will look into the matter.
03/20/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Zisterne
Notice the only replies are "Ignore it /troll" from the guild in question. ^^ Thanks for the proof guys, made my job easy.
Edited by Stryper on 3/20/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
ZISTERNE i talk to Kilonsky and have handled the situation, if u have any questions pst in game.
You writing this boycott is as lame as the supposed ninja from a guild member of ours, it has brought you down to his/her level.

"Haters Make Us Famous"
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
03/20/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Trolladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM
HAHA LOVE IT!

+6 Interwebz
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Any questions plz.... plz talk to our attorney at law Stryper
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
To further end this we gkicked #!!%qt after asking guildys what really happened so no more QQ guys
Reply Quote
zisterne is mad because we beat him in 3's, and of course instead of being a good sport like we were (whispering gg after the games) he had to swear and use racial slurs to insult our team.

yes zisterne we remember that, and yes we remember that the shaman you insulted and called bad beat you in a duel, when you were holy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

To accuse an entire guild based on the actions of a few is ludacris. There is no reason to write a post on the forums about it, other then to make yourself look pathetic. It looks like the situation was handled. So why have you not shown the same respect in handling the situation, by manning up and thanking those who took care of it?
Edited by Yurfunny on 3/24/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^ it seems funny how people complain in forums about something, did you ever bother to contact the guild? I was in that run and didn't see anything and a few min later you posted this. I don't think you even bothered to ask for someone about it, you just gotta cry in forums about something that nobody cares about.

You sir seem very unprofessional, you could have simply private messaged a member like myself on the game. But instead you chose to open a thread that clearly will have nothing but a negative conclusion.

Learn to quit being 5 years old before you run raids again and perhaps you will get loot.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
fada
Edited by Azteck on 3/28/2012 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

To accuse an entire guild based on the actions of a few is ludacris. There is no reason to write a post on the forums about it, other then to make yourself look pathetic. It looks like the situation was handled. So why have you not shown the same respect in handling the situation, by manning up and thanking those who took care of it?

The broad generalization might be a bit out of line, but at the same time, members of a guild are representatives of the guild they belong to. Especially high-ranking members i.e. Trolladin, and it makes your guild look even more foolish when silly youtube videos are responses to serious situations.
The forums are a completely legitimate place to offer up a warning to other players and it tends to weed out some of the trade trolls (although it tends to draw trolls from the guild in question obviously).
Yes, if it the situation was handled the OP should post and explain and grovel or whatever the community sees fit I suppose, but at the same time, everyone posting that he is qq'ing and 5 years old and whatever else shows little tact. The fact of the matter is, that if the person DID ninja loot from a raid the OP has every right to be angry about it, and since the offender was supposedly kicked from the guild I would have to guess that there is some validity to what was said originally.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Trolladin is just a troll get used to it on side note.....hi
Reply Quote
03/26/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Liaf
everyone posting that he is qq'ing and 5 years old and whatever else shows little tact.

But its the way he handled it that makes him QQ and a 5 year old, and the reason for the posts against him. aka pointing out a person that is unfavorable to raid with.
Edited by Happii on 3/27/2012 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
You know whats so funny, after Slutqt left WASP she joined ICON lawls, and yesturday #!*!qt did rated bgs with us, wow she is a !@#$, she gets around!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
She is good tho really good.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
03/27/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Toromex
You know whats so funny, after Slutqt left WASP she joined ICON lawls, and yesturday #!*!qt did rated bgs with us, wow she is a !@#$, she gets around!!!

WOW!!! Talk about ironic! So let me see if I am clear on this. The person who supposedly ninjad from our guild not only got puinshed, but left guild and joined the guild that is griping on the forums?

Man, ICON must feel real stupid right now. I know I would.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]