Boycotting <W A S P>

90 Draenei Death Knight

To accuse an entire guild based on the actions of a few is ludacris. There is no reason to write a post on the forums about it, other then to make yourself look pathetic. It looks like the situation was handled. So why have you not shown the same respect in handling the situation, by manning up and thanking those who took care of it?

The broad generalization might be a bit out of line, but at the same time, members of a guild are representatives of the guild they belong to. Especially high-ranking members i.e. Trolladin, and it makes your guild look even more foolish when silly youtube videos are responses to serious situations.
The forums are a completely legitimate place to offer up a warning to other players and it tends to weed out some of the trade trolls (although it tends to draw trolls from the guild in question obviously).
Yes, if it the situation was handled the OP should post and explain and grovel or whatever the community sees fit I suppose, but at the same time, everyone posting that he is qq'ing and 5 years old and whatever else shows little tact. The fact of the matter is, that if the person DID ninja loot from a raid the OP has every right to be angry about it, and since the offender was supposedly kicked from the guild I would have to guess that there is some validity to what was said originally.

While I agree that, yes, members of a guild are representatives of that guild, we have all fallen plague to the occasional bad apple. And i don't disagree that this the proper forum..had the OP taken the correct path first. Which, in my opinion and yes it is only my opinion, would have been to contact a leading member first in order to give them the opportuntiy to correct the situation. The OP does have every right to be angry, but by taking this action first, it's almost stooping to the same level in my view as his audience.

As for people posting that he is just QQ'ing and 5 years old, as well as silly links to youtube videos, it certainly does show the maturity level of many of the members of the guild in question. And sadly does illustrate the OP's point.

No, he should not grovel, explain ect....but just a simple "Thank you for taking care of the situation" might have shown me some integrity.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
this is wow everyone.... who cares? everyone crying about how bad wasp is because of 1 person... he was kicked and <I C O N> invites him tho their guild... who condones ninjas now?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Did you mess the latest thread? Another player in <W A S P> who also happens to be an Officer, misappropriated loot with a screenshot as proof.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
W A S P is the suck anyway. Nobody like White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Did you mess the latest thread? Another player in <W A S P> who also happens to be an Officer, misappropriated loot with a screenshot as proof.

Shut up go troll some noobs on trade chat or something! Damn you were obnoixous on WOTLK and you are still obnoxious today!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dude I don't even like wasps they sting you and !@#$
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
RAIDZ GIVE YOU AIDZ

DONT RUIN YOUR PVPNESS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Samurais are better. Just sayin.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Damn cant believe I defended them LOL!!!!
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
06/26/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Bookyshooky
Samurais are better. Just sayin.

so are geeses and elks and octopusses
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]