Coffee Gnomes

72 Gnome Rogue
Tonight we're putting the ever-popular witchberry latte on special. Come get your fix 7:00-7:30, just south of the Stormwind Cathedral. Be sure to make a nice line for Brill.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Be there in ten.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
This was a ton of fun as always. :) Gonna have to really learn the menu so I can order things other than specials sometime!
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
You can always check the first post or ask for a GHI menu! Big thanks to the Arclight gang for making tonight fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
There are times when I do miss being a gnome.
Reply Quote
There are times when I do miss being a gnome.

Ditto.

I'M GONNA MAKE A GNOME.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
We're bringing back the cafe Zandalari for tonight's special. Pulling a double shot straight onto rock sugar gives it a subtle caramelized flavor without being too sweet. Come by our usual spot just south of the Stormwind Cathedral, 7:00-7:25. We serve the best stuff first, so don't be late.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Tonight we'll do a cafe macchiatto, espresso marked with steamed milk. That's cafe, not latte. That'll cost you more. We'll be just south of the Stormwind Cathedral, 7:00-7:25. Come on by and give it a shot.

((Since patch nights usually have a low turn-out, we'll pack up as soon as soon as the line disappears. Come by early, or you just might miss us!))
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
We got a special special this week. Purchase a Stormwind at 5s, and proceeds will go to help rebuild structures damaged by the recent bombing. You get to help the city and get your buzz on. Win-win. We'll be at our usual spot right south of the Cathedral from 7:00-7:30. Don't be late.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
How are you so adorbs
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Fifteen minutes.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
In honor of our favorite customers, the Servitor is on special tonight. That's espresso with whiskey and foam--strength, courage, and compassion. Find us south of the Cathedral from 7:00-7:30 and give it a shot.

((We really do have to log out at 7:30 sharp tonight, so please come early!))
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Fifteen minutes.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Darn I always miss this! I need to make a calendar event for it or something.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Send me an in-game mail and I'll add you to ours.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
We're going all classy and crap tonight with a salted caramel ristretto. That's a shot that's pulled quickly, so it's smoother than regular espresso. Come check us out just south of the Cathedral from 7:00-7:30, and give it a shot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I hope there aren't many guards near your area.

I mean, coffee is nice.

Yes.
Reply Quote
57 Gnome Mage
Awwwww! I missed it! My darn launcher would not launch the game! There was some sort of bug or something! Boooo! *Turwinkle grumps and frowns..his bottom lip sticks out as he wails in sadness*
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
We're back for another week of caffeinated goodness. Tonight's we're putting out the grasshopper, a mint mocha with cream. Add a splash of courage for just 1s. Find us just south of the Cathedral from 7:00-7:30 and give it a shot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]