Coffee Gnomes

85 Night Elf Druid
Healer on caffein ... dare I? Yes, I dare. See you next week, cute amazing vendors.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Tonight's special is the Midnight Silk (Puck named it), a mocha latte with anisette. This ain't for kids. Not that kids should have espresso anyway. That's dumb.

Same time and place: the boulevard right southwest of the Cathedral from 6:30-7:30. I mean right southwest. Ain't hard to find, just look for all the people standing under the trees. Hope to see lots of people tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
As someone who was once a barista, these people make me smile so.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Half an hour. I'm not allowed to drink the special, but don't let that stop you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wilbyr! Bring cup cakes!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
It's been a fun few months, my little gnomes! I'm sad to go, but for the sake of my beautiful face I must depart and concentrate on my other job. Why do people always go for the face?

I will be sure to stop by every week for my drink, though! Elune knows I can't survive without coffee thanks to you guys.

Don't forget, you have to say creeeaaaam all creepy like, or it just doesn't have the same effect.

<3, Star aka 'Pretty'
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
We're takin' this Tuesday off. Got some stuff goin' on. Still gonna be at the Farmer's Market tonight and Wordy Bird Saturday.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
We are back. Hope you all are rested up, 'cause I have had one hell of a week. Same time and place: the boulevard right southwest of the Cathedral from 6:30-7:30. Tonight the special is coffee Theramore style, with cinnamon and brown sugar. Not bad. Gives it a kinda dark, round flavor. Got a nice bright citrusy blend with some good tannins to set it off. Look forward to seein' everyone.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
We'll be open in half an hour. Come get yourself a treat.
Reply Quote
They make good coffee. *nods*

Considering that Gnomes also create the best cupcakes, this is not surprising.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
We're doing this in one hour. Special tonight is the Shortpants, a vanilla ristretto. "Ristretto" means we do a short pull, so the espresso is less bitter than usual. Short and smooth, just like Puck. Same spot south west of the Cathedral, 6:30-7:30. Watch next week 'cause we're gonna relocate again.
Edited by Ophidia on 6/26/2012 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Starting today, we are going to be at the south-east entrance of the Dwarf District from 6:30 to 7:30. If you're coming in the arch, we're on the right. We're serving a vanilla honey espresso. Nice and light, good for a summer evening. Hope to see everyone there.
Edited by Ophidia on 7/3/2012 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
One hour. You know you need your caffeine.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
I'm really not sure about this strawberry cappuccino, but Puckers says it's great. I think he just likes it 'cause it looks like his hair. Same time, same place: south-east entrance of the Dwarf District from 6:30 to 7:30. You can't miss the cart, but if the location don't work out we'll head back to the Cath next week. Come on out, folks. You ask me nice, I might even add somethin' special.
Reply Quote
Scratch that. Real Life has occurred and we're cancelling the Stimulating Social this week. Sorry, folks!
Reply Quote
Sorry, folks! I effed my back up at work today!
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Unless Brill's "talk" with our "investors" don't work out, we will be back tonight south-east of the Cathedral from 6:30-7:30. Look for a few gnomes standin' on one of those benches. Strawberry capp again. It's been sellin' good in the shop. Free coffee for a year if you can make me laugh out loud.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]