Coffee Gnomes

100 Night Elf Rogue
Sarulian brought Seashen and I to you guys a long time ago, and I had a blast getting Civ caffeinated. He had never had a latte, or an espresso. Only bad thing is that he is now addicted to espresso's.

I suppose five in a row is a bad idea, but he sure enjoyed it. He was like that Squirrel from the movie 'Over the Hedge'.

We will try to come back for more!

Also... BUMP!! For awesome gnomes!

Edit: Typos I hate you.
Edited by Civardi on 7/17/2012 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Got a little more'n an hour. I may not be there, so you all behave for Brill.

Or I'll know.
Reply Quote
Last-minute change, folks! We'll be over at the market by Olivia's Pond in SW tonight!
Reply Quote
High Tinker's knickers, what a great turnout at the market this evening. Loved seeing all those new faces!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
You gnomes certainly know how to make a good cuppa joe.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It is quite rare to see useful gnomes! When our people raze your lands you will be spared and you will serve in a fancy Silvermoon coffee shop!

/cackle
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Gnomes: For when you need a fresh start to a day, or an end to your enemies.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
It is quite rare to see useful gnomes! When our people raze your lands you will be spared and you will serve in a fancy Silvermoon coffee shop!

/cackle

I'll second that. I look forward to enslaving you, little Gnomes, just like we did your green kin. While they work in the tailoring business, we'll make sure you fellows continue working in your current field. We'll even provide nice, cumfy cages for you to sleep in at night. :D
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Boss, I need a few days off. Gotta chat with some mouthy belfs.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Priest
Drat, I missed the well spoken about coffee! Darn you, Murozond, for kidnapping me back in time again the entire evening!
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
Tonight you're gonna get a Chiliccino. You're gonna drink it, and you're gonna like it. Don't worry, we sweeten the chili powder. You know the routine: 6:30-7:30, southwest of the Stormwind Cathedral.
Reply Quote
Coffee sounds good.

On an unrelated not, do you know anywhere I can get a Human mask? It's... for a friend. Promise.
Reply Quote
Be it this or my Gnome Priest, I will be there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I feel as if Blood Elves are not represented enough at your coffee cart. I came to get a delicious drink, and the guards stabbed me. What kind of customer service is that?
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
07/24/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Calhrys
I feel as if Blood Elves are not represented enough at your coffee cart. I came to get a delicious drink, and the guards stabbed me. What kind of customer service is that?

Mister, you are absolutely right. I'll tell 'em to let you close enough for me to get a shot.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
07/24/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Ophidia
Mister, you are absolutely right. I'll tell 'em to let you close enough for me to get a shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
COFFEE! I will be waiting anxiously in disguise! Yes, this hunter is addicted to coffee made by gnomes. *Twitches his tail in anticipation inside the backpack*
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Rogue
It's go time, people.
Reply Quote
Mmmmm Chiliccino.
Reply Quote
bluh bluh bluh. A big thanks to everyone who made it out tonight despite my erroneous advertisement macro!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]