Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Grats!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
2 content patches later....grats i guess
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TBH its not an easy task 2 teirs later, i say congrats because i know how crazy p3 can get hater will hate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well it was about time I mean Draka raiding has fallen off the charts where it takes us two content patches later to get realm first on heroic T11 xD!

I don't think in this entire expansion one guild killed end tier boss while it was in content Sinestra,al'akir(heroic),Nefarian(heroic),Cho'gal (heroic) or for that matter Ragnaros heroic. Judging by the progression so far with DS we are going to need a 30% nerf before we see some madness of death wing kills on heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
03/23/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Fuzzybuzz
TBH its not an easy task 2 teirs later, i say congrats because i know how crazy p3 can get hater will hate.
not hating just being honest lmao i mean really p3 is not that hard if you arnt a !@#$ing retard but gj at finding a group of ppl that dont suck so bad at this game. old content is old.
Reply Quote
03/23/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Fuzzybuzz

It was decently hard when it was relevant. Going back and killing it now with 20-30 ilvl higher gear than what you had back then really trivializes any of the difficulty. The hardest part about the fight now is to not completely derp cutters.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Warrior
Well it was about time I mean Draka raiding has fallen off the charts where it takes us two content patches later to get realm first on heroic T11 xD!

I don't think in this entire expansion one guild killed end tier boss while it was in content Sinestra,al'akir(heroic),Nefarian(heroic),Cho'gal (heroic) or for that matter Ragnaros heroic. Judging by the progression so far with DS we are going to need a 30% nerf before we see some madness of death wing kills on heroic.

Unless suddenly the nerf ramped up to 30% at the end of next month. Draka wont see a Heroic Madness kill before MoP.
Reply Quote
Its not even a matter of seeing a madness kill, I doubt spine will even go down, seeing as its infinitely harder than madness.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Bad Saly. There's no such thing as a 25 man guild on Draka anymore. Spine is significantly easier than madness on 10m.
Reply Quote
On heroic? Hardly, we just started our madness attempts and I already feel like its easier.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, on heroic. And that's why. Madness on either 10 or 25 doesn't show it's difficulty until Ph2. Actually, the fourth platform is the hardest part for 25m.
Reply Quote
Well yeah, I thought that would be obvious considering the lack of dargon buffs by that time :P

I was taking that into consideration
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
03/23/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Salykam

It was decently hard when it was relevant. Going back and killing it now with 20-30 ilvl higher gear than what you had back then really trivializes any of the difficulty. The hardest part about the fight now is to not completely derp cutters.

don't listen to this guy, congrats on the kill well done

this dude hasn't even killed madness yet...insomnia must be doing real well.....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Whether Insomnia has killed heroic Madness or not is irrelevant. Killing a boss that's two contents old and out-gearing it by more than 20 item levels is not in any way impressive. It's made even more pathetic by their attempt to glorify the kill, which again, isn't impressive.
Reply Quote
Nope, we havent. And that totally has relevance to the current discussion. Way to keep on top of your game there, champ!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I call bull, everyone knows Cyril and his gang of miss-fits jumped on the back of a Ford Pinto back in March last year, rolled over the entire raid, and 1 shot Sinestra with srude comments, trade chat, and a snarky one liner that would get your average player banned.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Coltcabana on 7/7/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh I'm sorry, you can touch others buttons but cant stand to have your own played with?

But since you want to go there...

You're a whole top 800 guild as a H25man, hows it feel to big the big fish in a little pond? Must be nice having the better loot drop. Also, have you replaced half your raid every tier this expansion? No? Do you think you would be even close to where you are if you had?

I wouldnt think so either.

But hey, enough of guild bashing. Lets make it personal, lets get real for a minute. Like the fact that you clearly are not really in line to get a staff. Or the fact that, despite being in a 25man, you do not rank. You're fluff. Filler. You're the guy they need to fill a spot, not the guy they want.

I never expect people from Draka to take what I say as gospel, Mr. Outrageouslybutthurtwarlock. Why? Well, mainly because most people on Draka, or indeed, any realm, are mind-numbingly retarded. Want proof? Check the guy I quoted up top about how hard Sinestra is now. Its not, no matter what you or many others may say. Thats not meant to be spiteful about others ability, its just the truth. Its not a hard fight now. That would be like saying LK is still hard because of Infest. Its just not true.

Something something something dead horse something something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Coltcabana on 7/7/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]