API Authentication Application Question

85 Tauren Druid
Hello hello!

Sorry to bug you about this, but I was just curious if I will receive an email regardless of whether my application was accepted or denied. I had sent an email to api-support@blizzard.com on 2/24 and haven't heard anything yet. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I hate to be a bother also, but I sent emails on Jan 4, Jan 30 and Feb 23 and never heard a response from any of them also. I am interested in hearing back!

Thank you for your time!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I've sent 4 requests over the last 30 days and have not heard anything as well.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Paladin
the wow api team was moved to get the diablo api up and running once diablo is live i think we will see some more work and batches finished ...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
03/25/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Zonous
the wow api team was moved to get the diablo api up and running once diablo is live i think we will see some more work and batches finished ...

Thanks for the 411 Zonous, albeit disappointing news. I do a lot of work with and on APIs and I guess it is hard for me to swallow the fact that API key requests can't stay current. I don't think the best way to manage either (any) of the APIs is to cut off one hand to work on the other. Here's hoping someone can take a few hours to get things caught up over a few coffee breaks in between coding sessions. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Aye that would be nice, and thanks for the reply Zonous! I had read a month or so ago in another post that they were pretty busy but I was hoping a blue would confirm. Although with D3 only a few months away and the MoP beta just released, I'll cut them some slack ;)
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
... Here's hoping someone can take a few hours to get things caught up over a few coffee breaks in between coding sessions. ;)

If only it were that simple.
Edited by Straton on 3/26/2012 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Human Mage
03/25/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Zonous

Do you have any quote that there will be an Diablo3 api? All I can find is a MVP saying that Straton would like to extend the BCP-API to other games (SC2 in this case).

I would love to extend my java implementation to other games.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
03/26/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Straton
... Here's hoping someone can take a few hours to get things caught up over a few coffee breaks in between coding sessions. ;)

If only it were that simple.

I was referring to the key requests, not everything related to the API, and I was speaking somewhat metaphorically. ;)
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
03/26/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Jownio

Do you have any quote that there will be an Diablo3 api? All I can find is a MVP saying that Straton would like to extend the BCP-API to other games (SC2 in this case).

I would love to extend my java implementation to other games.

I can confirm that there will be a d3 API, but can't confirm what it will contain or when it will be released. Without going into too much detail, we plan on making hero profile data available later this year.
Reply Quote
- Diablo Fans
80 Human Paladin
To say I have tears of joy would be an understatement
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]