LEVEL 25 GUILD!

85 Human Priest
This year has been a doozy so far! 11 guilds bought 16 guilds sold! We are down to our last level 25 guild for sale! Currently only has minor achievements nothing in the GV and no gold. Asking 150,000G! Wont last more then 4 days guys so hurry and come get either reply here or in game on the server mannoroth to this toon! Hope to hear from you all soon!
Edited by Ciclonic on 3/17/2012 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
Not a good idea buddy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Sure it is! i have had many posts about this. I have ensured what i was doing was not against TOS or the EULA. I am offering to sell something in game. Same rules apply to in game blizzard store pets and mounts aswell as TCG mounts. You can sell them in game BUT may never ever under any circumstance take real life money for gold or vice versa. This is a gold for item trade which is 100% safe and not violating anything! Check us out over 20 sales/purchases this year alone! Ask questions here if need be but be rest assured that all is well!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
Not talking about EULA or ToS or even ethical reason whatsoever..

btw how much do these guilds go for anyways?
Edited by Bloomingpeta on 3/17/2012 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I feel sorry for those who leveled the guild or lost the guild due to the gm dethrone.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
So what are you talking about your being very mysterious... Anyways a level 25 guild can go for as much as 250k if fully achieved.... but prices vary and are dependant mostly on what people want to pay.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Priest
I was in Stormwind Defense when it was sold out from under us..... wonderful.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
I was wondering what happened to all of the people dressed like the Stormwind guards on Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/17/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Ciclonic
This year has been a doozy so far! 11 guilds bought 16 guilds sold! We are down to our last level 25 guild for sale! Currently only has minor achievements nothing in the GV and no gold. Asking 150,000G! Wont last more then 4 days guys so hurry and come get either reply here or in game on the server mannoroth to this toon! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Your day job is used car salesman, AMIRIGHT???
Reply Quote
Selling guilds for gold maybe 100% inline with the terms of service, but it increases my sadness for the former members of these guilds 100%. Guilds are more than just levels, perks, and achievements; and are nothing without good members.

Maybe blizzard can do something like taking the ability to promote a new guild leader out of the game and move it the battle.net management site, to make it impossible to trade guilds for gold within the terms of service. Heck, even making it a paid guild service would be preferable to seeing this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Its shady tactics but its allowed. There is big money in buying and selling guilds in wow
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter
03/17/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Ciclonic
Sure it is! i have had many posts about this. I have ensured what i was doing was not against TOS or the EULA. I am offering to sell something in game. Same rules apply to in game blizzard store pets and mounts aswell as TCG mounts. You can sell them in game BUT may never ever under any circumstance take real life money for gold or vice versa. This is a gold for item trade which is 100% safe and not violating anything! Check us out over 20 sales/purchases this year alone! Ask questions here if need be but be rest assured that all is well!

Unfortunately it IS against the forum Code of Conduct. That is why when you click the Report button on the right one option is "Advertising".
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Anything above level 7 is all the same value. You're asking too much.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
03/17/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Alethìa

Unfortunately it IS against the forum Code of Conduct. That is why when you click the Report button on the right one option is "Advertising".

I'm pretty sure that's in reference to 3rd party websites and selling stuff against the ToS. Otherwise, how would people sell these types of things to others who are willing to transfer?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
There is a forum for this. Its called guild recruitment forum.
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Priest
The very type of GM that gives others a bad name, you have no concern that I can see that you indeed care nor value a guild beyond what you can make off the selling of a guild, hence only ONE of the reasons I despise this new guild dethrone system.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/17/2012 08:08 AMPosted by Chihaya
Anything above level 7 is all the same value. You're asking too much.

You don't get mass rez and a mass summon at level 7, 2 of which is frustrating not to have, that alone makes it worth it if someone is trying to make a guild that involves raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/17/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Alanatural
The very type of GM that gives others a bad name, you have no concern that I can see that you indeed care nor value a guild beyond what you can make off the selling of a guild, hence only ONE of the reasons I despise this new guild dethrone system.

It has nothing to do with the dethrone system at all, you have always been able to make someone a new GM in your guild, and people were selling guilds before they put it in.

People do this all the time, they are the ones who probably spam the mass invites to everyone in the game to those who are unguilded, get them in a guild, get them to level it for you, then sell it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/17/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Jackjagalos

It has nothing to do with the dethrone system at all, you have always been able to make someone a new GM in your guild, and people were selling guilds before they put it in.

People do this all the time, they are the ones who probably spam the mass invites to everyone in the game to those who are unguilded, get them in a guild, get them to level it for you, then sell it.
And you see no issues with this on a moral level? Because I see many.
Reply Quote

This is true. To every GL out there, I'd recommend setting up your guild ranks and fillings those ranks with people you would want to take over the guild if you were to be dethroned.

Guild selling and the negative impact it has on players, for either gold or money, is another issue and problem that should be, and can only be, addressed by Blizzard. Maybe a simple change like requiring successor GL's be exalted with the guild would fix/patch the problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]