lf solid group on gorefiend.

90 Blood Elf Mage
alright time to do my monthly check in cause i dont expect anyone to respond to this. Hai friends
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
03/27/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Sorchia
well Spewz the best i can tell you is that maybe you should take a look into what it means to be a holy priest, like stat weight and what combat regen means as a healer instead of just running with the herd and doing what all the people on mmo and EJ tell you to do, and you might learn something about your class for a change. =D

lol
Stat weight is still int > spirit, spirit does not have a base value higher than 0.5 (where intellect has 1.0), thus gemming hybrid gems is not a gain. Mana regen through replenishment is increased directly by int also, and for most healers is a higher source of mana regen than spirit based passive regen (not sure on HPriest with holy concentration). Go find me a priest in a top 10 US guild who gems pure hybrids, I doubt you will find one. The ones in my guild (Enigma US-Deathwing - US 4th) sure as hell didn't gem like that when we were doing DS before the idiot mode nerfs.

tl;dr you still gem like an idiot
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's true, you're missing out on a ton of int and therefore a ton of more output and regen.. having almost 5k spirit while in combat is just a waste in most cases.. but hey DS is nerfed 15% you could go in there with agi gems at this point and it wouldn't matter =/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/28/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Spewz
well Spewz the best i can tell you is that maybe you should take a look into what it means to be a holy priest, like stat weight and what combat regen means as a healer instead of just running with the herd and doing what all the people on mmo and EJ tell you to do, and you might learn something about your class for a change. =D

lol
Stat weight is still int > spirit, spirit does not have a base value higher than 0.5 (where intellect has 1.0), thus gemming hybrid gems is not a gain. Mana regen through replenishment is increased directly by int also, and for most healers is a higher source of mana regen than spirit based passive regen (not sure on HPriest with holy concentration). Go find me a priest in a top 10 US guild who gems pure hybrids, I doubt you will find one. The ones in my guild (Enigma US-Deathwing - US 4th) sure as hell didn't gem like that when we were doing DS before the idiot mode nerfs.

tl;dr you still gem like an idiot

spewy im surprised you fell for trade chat warrior sorchia's trolling
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
03/28/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Llyse
spewy im surprised you fell for trade chat warrior sorchia's trolling

:)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/28/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Sorchia
good to see Llyse is still playing forumcraft while he's warming that bench
me not playing this expansion is almost as good as you !@#$ talking in every topic on this forum because they finally made 10 mans a raid mode so you could kill something other than wintergrasp bosses
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
excuse me

im a lady
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
this trolling is really uspetting me

im gonna make a youtube video to address this like my idol boxxy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The horror. Now I see why we eat our young...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LLyse vs sorchia is a fun battle to watch
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Vex
This is...Interesting.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Vex
Llyse and Sorchia are worthy troll opponents but I think Sorchia is the cuter of the two, yet less stable. Take the good with the bad!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
excuse me troll

why do you skype with me all day if u dont think im cute
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]