Rogue in search of Morning Raiding!

85 Troll Rogue
Hello, person.

My name is Tenekai. I want to kill stuff for you! with the help of a tank and some healers!

My most recent raiding experience going through Dragon Soul LFR (I know, I know... FRIGGIN INTENSE), and some other raids from the past...

at lvl 60: Started with UBRS when it was 15-man (FUNNNN)
did some ZG
mostly did PvP to get me rank 11.

at lvl 70: Came back to WoW and joined a small guild.
did some Karazhan
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon's Lair
got burnt out

lvl 80: Naxx 10/25
OS 10/25
VoA 10/25
EoE 10/25
Joined a good old guild named Lok Tar, Ulduar 10/25 (some HMs) with them
TotC 10/25

and stopped playing about 2 and a half years ago (Sept, 2009)

I came back to WoW on the 6th of March (about 2 weeks ago) and I am already getting pretty good DPS, and have all my wits about me now!

I left off at 348 ilvl (played a bit when exp came out) and am now at around 376iLvL.

I recently beat some mage with a legendary staff at DPS... he probably sucked, but still! YAY, ME.

Anyway, I'm really looking for a guild that raids mainly in the mornings (weekends or weekdays). Some RBGS would be cool, too! But I'm mainly looking for PvE.

Message me anytime in game, or respond here. Thanks!

PS. I know half-geared rogues are hard to find, so please be patient!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
he will also have his 397 legendary daggers tomorrow which were brought to you by Comatose

see I do help people out sometimes... not always trollin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]