My Ghost Story

60 Dwarf Death Knight
It takes a lot, and I do mean a LOT, to creep me out, but this show on Bio does a very good job at giving me the heebie-jeebies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Ghost_Story

There are full episodes on Youtube as well if you guys wanna have a look.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll probably check out the Waverly Hills sanatorium one out tomorrow when I get around to finding it. I live around 5 miles away from it, I always like seeing it being shown in the spotlight :).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
i love this show. this and a haunting(miss that show) on discovery were done quite well.
Edited by Kabookie on 3/21/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I get creeped out pretty easily but I can't help myself.

I want to look away, but I just can't. So, I'm off to watch some of this stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm going to have to download this during the day. Youtube gets REALLY slow at night when it's best watched. It looks very good though.

I'd like to stay at the Driskel Hotel for a night to see what happens. I've walked by it many times before and even hung out at the firehouse across from it. Never went inside.
Edited by Valhalo on 3/21/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
if you got a ps3 or something, you can buy episodes off psn for like 1.99 a show
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Sometimes, I wish I'd never taken that pseudoscience course in collage and I didn't have logical explanations for almost every single thing on that show. The world was a lot more interesting and mysterious when I was ignorant. Not saying I'm closed minded. I've had some odd things actually happen to me, but I've found that, like, 99% of stuff on shows like this is easily explainable. For the most part, I watch My Ghost Story as a sad comedy.

By the way, I think there's some episodes for free on Hulu.
i roll my eyes at most of the people.. but i like the history of some of the places.. and make for interesting... the one guy i hated the most.. was the dude who said he was being followed by the spirits of 9/11
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
So.. Going to watch all the Ohio ones to give me more of a reason to want to gtfo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]