What's happening

85 Blood Elf Mage
Im curious as to whats been happening on Dramamere. Anything good?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
03/18/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Zorixon
Anything good?

Nope.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
HOLY CRAP ITS DELLOVAN, or am i thinking of someone else???
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yessir, I am THAT Dell. Came back last week or the week before. I forget.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
hahah well welcome back then, although i is not THERE anymore. Gave up on Darrowmere like a month ago
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nobody cares
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
03/18/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Dispelmeqt
Nobody cares
Congratulations, you have earned a cookie.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
03/18/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Zorixon
Gave up on Darrowmere like a month ago

You don't give up on Darrowmere. Darrowmere gives up on you.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Seems like you've been amazingly successful since you left Darrowmere and you've come back to let us peons know how great it is on Blackrock. You're 3/8h now! Good for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/18/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Zorixon
Im curious as to whats been happening on Dramamere. Anything good?

This Mage named Zorixon left the server about a month ago.

Best thing to happen on Darrowmere in a while.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
This Mage named Zorixon left the server about a month ago.

Best thing to happen on Darrowmere in a while.
Hahaha lol, ikr.
03/19/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Tainee
Seems like you've been amazingly successful since you left Darrowmere and you've come back to let us peons know how great it is on Blackrock. You're 3/8h now! Good for you
Was a really great night.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
>_>

/vanish
Reply Quote
What about me? I feel left out. P.S. kardone you missed my latest dream girls marathon. BFF status=revoked.

My name is PFC and I gem for GLEE
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
What about me? I feel left out. P.S. kardone you missed my latest dream girls marathon. BFF status=revoked.

My name is PFC and I gem for GLEE

I already saw the marathon.
Reply Quote
So has everyone else but they have to common courtesy to show up. Because of you we had an odd number and darth had to sit out for the hair braiding.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/26/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Pfcstroud
So has everyone else but they have to common courtesy to show up. Because of you we had an odd number and darth had to sit out for the hair braiding.

Proof that I'm a girl IRL...

If you had sat in a circle so everyone braided the person's hair in front of them, then it wouldn't matter how many people were there. L2braid baddies
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
03/26/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Pfcstroud

What kind of cruel world is this when I don't even get an invitation for a Glee Marathon at PFC's house...

IMMADBRO!
Edited by Paveldatsyuk on 3/26/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
What kind of cruel world is this when I don't even get an invitation for a Glee Marathon at PFC's house...

IMMADBRO!
only the kewl kidz dew!
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
03/26/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Phaydre

Proof that I'm a girl IRL...

If you had sat in a circle so everyone braided the person's hair in front of them, then it wouldn't matter how many people were there. L2braid baddies

Sure be in a circle if you want to be a noob braid baddie yourself. If you're in a circle some people will be turned a different way from the television and thus not be able to view the quality programming that is being shown at pfc's house.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]