Most well known Caelestrasz Players

85 Worgen Warlock
SOS
I'm wondering if you even read the new talents before you just clicked on whatever seemed most similar to what locks used in wotlk (which is by no means 'the good ol days' as you put it.)

Do you understand the other two grimoire options are the PVP talents atm? (i.e. not supremacy)

Some constructive info for you.

Get rid of Howl talent; its on the same DR as fear. Coil is superior for PVP atm.
Get rid of Blood Fear, having fear on CD is not a good thing and the free dispell/trink talent whips its ar$e.
Get rid of supremacy - for obvious reasons.
Glyph the HS and not an extra shard, which is of no use.

This might help you to start with.
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
SOS
Get rid of Howl talent; its on the same DR as fear. Coil is superior for PVP atm.

Stop it
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I'm kinda impressed ... a semi-constructive forum post. We don't often get those around here - yes Gumby can see the irony. As for your comments, well I assume you are referring to one of my BG specs. This one I was specifically using for capture the base type BG's :-

- I know the other Grimoires offer better dps. However for these type of BG's I like to have a separate pet. Means I can take a base while ccing enemy. As well as knock people off cliffs both offensively and defensively. And in these BG's rather than having the option of 2 pets every now and then, I prefer a constant strong pet, its nice to be able to mesmermise anytihng for example.

- I only use Howl for capture the base type BGs as it is good to clear flags. Otherwise I use coil for obvious reasons as you mention.

- I use blood fear for its instant nature in BG's. Less chance for interruption by multiple enemies and often on the move. I don't normally want to chain fear single enemies in these situations. The dispel / trink talent is indeed fantastic and is often what I otherwise use.

- Yes the extra shard is not much use even in BG's. Although I like to get HS heals all at once rather than over time. Will probably change this as other talents like dark regen boost anyway.

I hope you change your talents around for specific requirements (arena / world pvp / bgs) just as I do. Any good lock would ... the cookie cutter approach is no longer relevant brah.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Do you guys even play pvp locks at the mo lol? I know Necro used too but now he just moans about everything on the forums ... cheer up brah life is fun.

It seems you all forgotten this is still pre-Mop and dps is op until health pools are adjusted. Wakey wakey brahs. For those who struggle at math (it can be complex I know) I will put it more simply ... % based heals aren't great at the moment. Once MoP comes this will change of course and Gumby will be the afflic titan he always was.

In any event quoting various lock healing options is just so simplistic ... you realise we won't have them all?

It is without doubt that previous passive / innate lock self healing has been nerfed. Now we get a lot of options many exclusive. Give me the old soul link, haunt heal, both howl and coil, afflic drain spec any day. That is just my old school perference of course. You more "herd" types will have a less self sufficient perspective as I often prey on ally all by myself. Gumby is just brave like that brahs.

So much anger and hate ... is Gumby getting too much attention lol?

>Says I moan on the forums
>Goes into a wall of text, moaning on the forums

Oh Gumby you're like the new Romance
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Necrosferatu
cheer up brah life is fun.

How would you know?

Aaaha.

EDIT: quotes from gumbyamok, cbf going through pages but.
Edited by Top on 9/11/2012 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
No offence but you do come across as pretty bitter brah. Is this what you are like in real life ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_VtIkF8pDY.

PS : This is not a rick roll - you can trust Gumby.
Edited by Gumbyamok on 9/11/2012 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
And this is Gumby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a5TChgPvDc
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
can a cael post reach 26 pages!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
09/12/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Raleh

if cael post reaches 26 pages, its only because of a gumby carry,
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
SOS
I WANT MICHAEL TO WIN BIG BROTHER,

AND PHILDO IZ RLY BAD LOL LIKE HES RRLYLYLRLY BAD
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Criisis, I sense some anger towards Phildo.

Is this because he beats you constantly? Confirm/Deny? :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
SOS
Criisis, I sense some anger towards Phildo.

Is this because he beats you constantly? Confirm/Deny? :P

ONLY TIME IVE VERSED CARRIEDBAGINS IS

http://i.imgur.com/rliri.jpg

AND IF YOU LOOK AT THAT M8 ULL SEE DA RESULT AYE

CY@ N3RDD

PS THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE IS SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT SARAH
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Criisis settle down child
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
SOS
YES NECRO U SILLY SAILOR.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
09/08/2012 06:45 AMPosted by Lockarn
LOCKARN IS THE MOST WELL KNOWN CAEL PLAYER!!!

For taking dicks
Reply Quote
this is an easy one

gumby

pidgeon

Tchaikovsky

and that eternalrogue guy who i'm told just runs away
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
SOS
this is an easy one

gumby

pidgeon

Tchaikovsky

and that eternalrogue guy who i'm told just runs away

first 2 are the 2 that run away never even heard of the third
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Tchaikovsky is awesome :D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
09/12/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Phildoshow

Ill do one better Phildo, Ill carry it to 26 pages

*Ahem* rah rah rah rahrahrah ITS A BAD ROMANCE!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/17/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Romance

Ill do one better Phildo, Ill carry it to 26 pages

*Ahem* rah rah rah rahrahrah ITS A BAD ROMANCE!!

I don't get the joke.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]