Most well known Caelestrasz Players

90 Human Warlock
Great mate, it's good to be able to focus on the important things in life right now, WoW is merely a raiding hobby (more or less) for me now. Maybe I'll see you in MoP on cael :) I'm not going for leveling realm firsts (or don't plan to) at this time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
/waves - I don't think I am well known, although I have been on Cael near enough for 4 years :D I should really make an alliance toon, get to know ppl on both sides of the fence!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Kadajj.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
TB is still the most potentially fun piece of pvp in this game, especially when the numbers are high and the players are good. It's the simplicity that makes it so entertaining... that and trolling people at bases in siege engines :p

Love Pigeon
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
TB is kinda fun, but as a scrub pve'er, my fun there is restrained to the occasional mind control shenanigans of rogues.

Still, being well known on Cael probably relates most closely to how much people troll trade. The notion of server community has changed a great deal since LFR and LFG, let alone name changes and xfers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
SOS
I was going to say the same thing. Those 4 particular guilds dominated during their time and prolly would've continued today if things weren't so grim in terms of game direction.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
RIP Absolution/Inexorable, Warlord, SOS, Epitaph; I wish it would return bad manners included, just doesn't feel the same without all of this.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
04/17/2012 04:18 AMPosted by Corainarn
Those 4 particular guilds dominated during their time and prolly would've continued today if things weren't so grim in terms of game direction.

game direction has nothing to do with it. guilds ultimately collapse because their leadership aren't capable of holding things together. ive seen you criticise 'game direction' on numerous occasions now... yet you're still here raiding end game content.

all these geriatric kids (boom. oxymoron.) should create a glorious mega guild and take us on... if you can work the internet-arthritis out of your tired fingers that is.

i kid i kid. i miss when there was 25man competition on the realm... i recently heard rumours of a horde guild recruiting to step their game up in MOP? /excite! do itttt

<3 xoxoxo the most famous person that has ever been or ever will be on cael.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Filthydruid on 11/15/2012 5:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Pigeon, will you marry me? Then we can have filthypigeons!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i am the most infamous i would say, even though my main isn't even on the server anymore, anyone agree? anyone? :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No Rod, I am
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
wanna have a popularity off? because ill win hands down broski
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Alright your on, let it begin....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]