[H][RP/PvP] Honor Among Thieves[Closed]

90 Blood Elf Rogue
--CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!--

Alright, so! Honor Among Thieves is a Heavy RP/PvP guild looking for members. Only real restriction? We're All Rogue. Focusing more on the RP than anything else, you don't have to PvP or be big into it to join.

The guild is small, but growing. It's taking time, yes, but we're getting things done. The guild is composed of quite a few higher levels all willing and able to do things for other members (Dungeon runs, BG queues, Arena). We have at least one meeting each week (Normally a Friday, so far), but are hoping for more!

Basically, we're a tight-knit group of people coming together with our love of RP to bring about a good roleplay experience for Rogues and the people who plan to associate with them. We've had a lot of fun so far, and hope more people come in to join us.

The Thieves themselves, are originally a group put together by Garrosh in order to have a sort of "assassin squad" to silence the Alliance. However, things may be changing. For, in order for their services, Garrosh had promised a small immunity to the law, allowing small crimes to go unpunished. Our Thieves are getting ambitious though. They've been taking more outside work, beyond things dealing with the Alliance, and may go even further. Building upon their code of "Honor", the group is expanding and becoming more of an order. If they continue to build, who knows what they may do, or where they may go... but it is certain that they will look out only for themselves. After all, Honor is only Among the Thieves.

For more information, or if interested in joining, feel free to visit our new website: http://honoramongthieves.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Velthair on 5/28/2012 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Attempting to bump up to front page again. xP Let's get noticed, yeah? I promise a lot from the guild! Friendly community, lots of fun world PvP, BG groups, possibly arenas? Good, quality RP! Bank tabs, all the sort. It'll be good, we just need to give it some love and time to nurture and grow!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
To the front page we go! Awaaaaay!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bamp for tasty Blood Elves.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Ninja bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Got you in Tol Barad!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey, looky here, I got some bumps. :O Not if only you two were interested Hordies. >_> Anywho, bringing us back to front page.
Reply Quote
34 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey. I'm an interested Hordie.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/19/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Velthair
Only real restriction? We're all rogue.

Sorry, Sanari. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Telling another long ears they can't join is rather... Strange. I thought you folk stuck together. In retaliation, I have taken the liberty of killing random elves around you when you walk the streets of silvermoon. I hope you enjoy the arrests.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey, maybe it'll add an air of mystery to me. If people randomly die as I walk by... people will learn not to mess. Y'know?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
*Pushes thread to first page*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/22/2012 03:20 AMPosted by Velthair
Pushes thread to first page*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Y'know, I wonder if this forum is actually doing anything... >_> I mean, hopefully it's spreading word, but it doesn't look like it.
Reply Quote
34 Blood Elf Hunter
Maybe if you weren't limiting yourself so much you'd get more bites. Eh? Eh? EH?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Maybe if you weren't limiting yourself so much you'd get more bites. Eh? Eh? EH?

This is true. However, guild's like this aren't done anymore due to guild leveling. I believe we can offer a good RP experience with over-all fun; We're a themed guild, and I'm going to keep it that way. It's kind of like all the Silvermoon guilds that only take elves, except we take every type of rogue from the Horde. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I love how the majority of comments on this thread are from myself. Wewt, wewt?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm actually going to support this one. It's about damned time we got an all-rogue guild going around these parts. I'd even be happy to do things with you lot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I am honored to have the famous Barnoby grace this thread of ours with a reply! But in all reality, thanks for saying something. xD We'd be glad to have you along for the ride if you're willing. I'll inform you of some events we plan on having to see if you'd like to tag along.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
03/23/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Barnoby
I'm actually going to support this one. It's about damned time we got an all-rogue guild going around these parts. I'd even be happy to do things with you lot.

Barnoby, you are a coward and a ruffian! ( and I totally had you if that priest didn't show up.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]