Bi-Weekly Meal Center

26 Worgen Druid
Good turn out so far, especially for being my first event I think. Still another hour before I close the Meal Center. Next week's will be at Ironforge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ack! If I had known sooner, I definitely would have come with Eden's apron and..less than...noteworthy cooking skills...-cough-

But it doesn't take skill to show compassion to people. I'll try to keep it in mind for next week and be there, ready and raring to go!
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
:) Thank you, hope to see you next week.
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
Maybe I should bump this more often. And come up with the meals sooner :D

Oh... and don't worry my dwarven friends. The Ironforge coffee is named appropriately, it has whiskey in it.
Edited by Jagmi on 4/5/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
*Pokes and runs*
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
Bump for Exodar RP!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
*Nudges* Draenei like free food, right?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I think I'll change it to every other week.
Edited by Nazli on 4/12/2012 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
Okay, it's happening this week for sure. Connection was fixed, though still not sure what caused those couple days of laaaag. Very sorry I had to cancel last week!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
This is such a great idea. Supported and I may just have to drop my priest in and see what all the hub bub is about. Going to end up tacking this onto my guild homepage's server event listing.

Best of luck to you!
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
Sorry, ended it early tonight. So few came. Next time it'll be in Stormwind, maybe it'll pick back up again.
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
Okay, I have a list of the dates I'll be open now and I'll try to keep it always four in advance. I'll sort out what I'll be fixing up to serve tomorrow.
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
I procastinate too much.
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
So, I really don't know much about GHI and even less about TRP2. Do they work together? Like... can someone with TRP2, but no GHI still trade GHI items? I thought someone said that you could once, but then another time I couldn't.
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
Have a few people so far :) A good start!
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Druid
To anyone who was there or intending to come Thursday I apologise for my sudden disappearance. An issue forced me off the game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I think I may sign up my priest as a volunteer in the future. :/a She has a penchant for cooking, and what better way to put her skills to use than to feed the hungry?

However, she's limited to Stormwind and Ironforge for locations, because she's deathly afraid of boats/the ocean. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Darnassus is next sadly, but Ironforge will be the one after it so I hope to see you there!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]